PyronixCloud: Your system hasn't polled the Cloud in 24 hours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I keep having the following reoccurring issue;

Receive the following email or no remote arming/phone alerts;

Your system Alarm has not polled the PyronixCloud for a period of 24 hours.

This may be because the data connection to your panel has been interrupted, or your panel may not configured to regularly poll the Cloud.

I then enter the control panel in engineers mode - do nothing - exit the control panel and all works for a while, times vary from a couple of hours to a couple of days/weeks!

Anyone else experienced this and have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Poor WiFi connection or faulty WiFi card ? Have you tried rebooting router ? Have you tried looking at signal level in engineer mode ?

Appreciate the reply sparkymarka!

Delayed replying because I’ve been trying to identify a trend…

So, if the Wi-fi goes down or the router is rebooted this appears to cause the loss of polling/remote access! Again I enter engineers menu, do nothing, exit and the polling/remote access resumes until next router reboot/loss of Wi-fi.

I couldn’t find the signal level in engineers mode :(

Cheers

Sponsored Links
If u go to diagnostics > communications > then keep pressing yes until signal strength.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back