Pryonix installation difficulty?

Sponsored Links
Did you get the SIM with it or get a different one ? . Also how was the install ? Easy to install

Sponsored Links
Danny if you can hardware your devices go for the Pyronix Euro 46 App panel with Lan card. Will cost approx £220. The Pyronix App is excellent. First 12 months are free and then £36 per year.

I'd love to pay half the price and go with a wired solution but the cabling would be near impossible!

After re-assessing my funds, I may have to opt for a cheaper system....I'm currently pricing up a Texecomm Ricochet system as an alternative..

I'm looking at a Texecom Premier Elite Kit-0002 32 Zone Wireless Kit - £226
The kit only comes with Elite 48w which is way overkill for me, I'd much rather pay less for a 24-W instead...
Plus 2x additional contacts £80
Plus the WIFI com card £45

Works out as £350 which is a bit cheaper than the Pyronix system!

I have quick question for anyone listening, is the keypad wireless? (Premier LCDP) I'd like to have the 48-w and the keypad in separate locations if possible.

Hi, I eventually went for a new Enforcer kit but it was only released in April, it cost me almost half of what I was going to spend as it includes the WIFI module for free, so glad I waited!

http://www.map-security.com/pyronix...built-in-wifi-ptsn-enf-kit2-gsm-uk-clone.html

The kit was £270 but I added 2 more magnetic window sensors, so spent £350 delivered. I've only installed the face plate with power, I haven't set anything else up yet as I've been busy but I'll working on that this week.

This kit comes with all of the manuals, installation, user and programming guides (including all of the manager and engineer codes) . The PIRs have decent instructions also. I've read the manual and been through the menu and it all looks straight forward, can't comment on it's performance yet.

I'm a bit stuck with the app, I've got it all registered but it doesn't connect properly, I might give Pyronix a call today. The cost for the cloud service is FREE for the 1st year, then £36 per year afterwards (or £4 per month if your prefer).

Good Luck!

Installed mine recently and struggled with the app. Key is that if at some point the LAN module got disconnected, the panel has to discover it by booting. Mains off, battery off, battery back on, mains back on, and go to engineering / communications to see if it finds the LAN module. Make sure it is in DHCP and that it gets an IPaddress. Do not waste time with the app until you have that ;)
From there, it is pretty straight forward

Installed mine recently and struggled with the app. Key is that if at some point the LAN module got disconnected, the panel has to discover it by booting. Mains off, battery off, battery back on, mains back on, and go to engineering / communications to see if it finds the LAN module. Make sure it is in DHCP and that it gets an IPaddress. Do not waste time with the app until you have that ;)
From there, it is pretty straight forward

Thanks, the issue was "user error" :D when the app was asking for a code, I tried using the engineer code and the Google Authenticator app code....any code....except for the master manager or user :ROFLMAO:. All good now, I know the app doesn't look much but I really love the push functionality, very happy with the system!

That's good then I'm about to fit mine.
What sensors did you use ?

Mark

That's good then I'm about to fit mine.
What sensors did you use ?

Mark

I'm using KX10DP-WE as the PIRs (x4) and door contacts MC1MINI-WE (x3) although I think I should have got the door contacts with the shock sensors built in for my windows :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back