Q..(rhymes with beer removed for snowflake faux offended) Starmer the charmer does a 180

What you mean is Bodd, you think it’s funny to refer to Starmer as Queer Starmer, but its upsetting for you when we call Johnson a disgusting liar.

The problem is, it’s not wonky.

One is a homophobic slur from the childish Festive
the other is fact: Johnson is a disgusting liar. A man you support.

No it's not upsetting. I wouldn't get upset for a multi millionaire. I'm just talking about the wider world we live.

It's Wonky

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A fact about Brexit. The Norway option would have provided some of what the ERG were arguing about and would also have been a much easier ride and less arguments during negotiations. This it seems could also significantly reduce contributions - according to reports at the time anyway.

The title of this thread. Daft really. Starmer is just saying Brexit is done - end of. Hardly surprising really. Any previous views will be nothing other than the usual politicking. The LIberals on the other hand appear to have said something entirely different. The Greens - I haven't a clue.

Seems people have also forgotten that Starmer was put forwads as Labour's brexit negotiator if they were handling it. Instead we got get brexit done. Nice simple slogan to pull people in just like most of the campaign was.

OT but whether we like it or not, leaders need at least charisma to appeal to the masses.

Starmer. Charisma? Eh ...

Nice simple slogan to pull people in just like most of the campaign was.
Corrected for you...

"Nice simple slogan to pull simple people in just like most of the campaign was."

No, just the ones that use light touch homophobic trends.
What?!

Oh so we can't joke about anything now. My referral to him being queer as in weird strange not normal. Charmer rhymes etc my god you're being faux offended at imaginary outrage.

What?!

Oh so we can't joke about anything now. My referral to him being queer as in weird strange not normal. Charmer rhymes etc my god you're being faux offended at imaginary outrage.
Of course that's what you meant!

You should go back to a profile picture of Boris, it suited you better.

Reality has dawned on starmer ??

But there is always the liberal party for those who want to rejoin ? To vote for

SNP in Scotland

Sinn Fein ?? In NI

My referral to him being queer as in weird strange not normal.
That essentially is something dreamt up by Tory influences to criticise him. Really scratching the bottom of the barrel really as they can't think of much if anything else.

Boris - well it finally emerges that he did know the history of his current problem. Announced because if some looked for proof it would be found. Another example of his wonderful personality. As is glancing back at his back benchers during PM questions etc - look how great I am.

Starmer got a big grin out of him yesterday by pointing out that in his case absence hasn't made hearts grow fonder.

So festive changes the title of the thread in a way that shows what sort of person he is - a bigot. They always refer to others as snowflakes when discussing certain areas.

noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
  1. a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

LOL A senior ex civil servant reckons Boris needs to stop speaking with his fingers crossed.

He's the one that knows Boris was briefed when he was foreign minister.

I have wondered how Boris did it in most areas. ;) Now I know he has his fingers crossed. Must be a requirement for all cabinet member too.

WE WANT INDEPENDANCE!!!

we also want to rejoin the EU ...
If we tried to renegotiate to rejoin the EU we would never get the terms we had before we left ( we never had it so good )

We are now out of the EU so I suppose Starmer has a point and we should make an effort to make the best of what we have , give it a few years and we will forget the freedom to roam in the EU back to the days of requiring visa`s , a second home on the Costa Del Sol , Polish Plumbers , etc .

Sponsored Links
Back