Q..(rhymes with beer removed for snowflake faux offended) Starmer the charmer does a 180

Would that be the minority that won the vote? Tell us again how that works.
Easy. A number of smoke screens rather than the truth = 1.7% majority.

Funny thing is that maybe we needed to get out of it because we couldn't afford to be in it without a small increase in taxation.

Sponsored Links
Blimey reminds me of that great
US president

Lyndon Baines Johnson and his hearts and minds strategy

“ grab them by the b***s and there hearts and minds will follow”

:)

Sponsored Links
Would that be the minority that won the vote? Tell us again how that works.
Care to tell us the percentage of the electorate that voted to brexit?

Oh that's right you still don't understand the facts...

Here's a clue...

36% is less than 50%, thus a minority of the electorate voted to commit political/financial/social suicide...

But hey if you still insist a majority of the electorate did just that, then you'll also be able to tell us of all those wonderful benefits that have happened since the UK left the EU won't you?

Just one actual benefit will do...

You won't because you can't!

Here's a clue...

36% is less than 50%, thus a minority of the electorate voted to commit political/financial/social suicide...

But hey if you still insist a majority of the electorate did just that, then you'll also be able to tell us of all those wonderful benefits that have happened since the UK left the EU won't you?

Just one actual benefit will do...

You won't because you can't!

Well more voted for brexit than voted to remain
It’s called democracy ;)

Advantages helping to screw the french scoundrels out of a sub
Marine deal with Australia

Or you could go on line and google in benefits of brexit
There is a gov website you can read that ???

Failing that get a cheap flight out of the UK on a one way ticket :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here's a clue...

I've said it before and I’ll say it again and I’ll keep saying it until it gets into your thick skull.

THE ELECTORATE THAT COULD BE BOTHERED TO GET OFF THEIR ARSE, GO OUT AND VOTE WERE THE MAJORITY. THEY WON. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

Whenever a majority vote is mentioned, it ALWAYS means the majority of those that voted, NOT the majority of those that were ELIGIBLE to vote. Got it?

Last edited:
So 'they' say. None in mine though. (y)

None in mine either, nor any crops rotting in the fields in the agricultural land surrounding me, a daffodil grower near Truro reported recruitment problems, but so has the mail order company my wife manages, an awful lot of people still haven't gone back to work post covid.

None in mine either, nor any crops rotting in the fields in the agricultural land surrounding me, a daffodil grower near Truro reported recruitment problems, but so has the mail order company my wife manages, an awful lot of people still haven't gone back to work post covid.
Cornwall? Lol. Do you have cars there?

So 'they' say. None in mine though

oh look brexers denying reality

13 June 2022

The British Growers Association (BGA) reported that among that total are millions of lettuce heads. Others took to Twitter to highlight cases of crop destruction on a massive scale.

A tweet by investigative journalist Luke Hanrahan showed a salad farm in Kent, where 150t of crop had been wasted due to labour shortages

Sponsored Links
Back