Q..(rhymes with beer removed for snowflake faux offended) Starmer the charmer does a 180

Sponsored Links
Yes. This shouldn't be a revelation.

I know it shouldn't a be revelation
but when there is one rule for 1 and another rule for others then that's where it all goes a bit wonky.

A bit like Sunday league football ⚽⚽⚽⚽

I don't know the answer..... I don't think there is one.

I know it shouldn't a be revelation
but when there is one rule for 1 and another rule for others then that's where it all goes a bit wonky.

A bit like Sunday league football ⚽⚽⚽⚽

I don't know the answer..... I don't think there is one.
It's not the person being targeted, it's the homophobic slur.

Let me know when someone rolls one out about the incompetent serial liar Boris and I'll be quietly disappointed about that poster as well. And everyone agreeing with them.

Boris has earned all the ire directed at him.

Serial liar - tic.
Serial shagger - tic.
Dishonest - tic.
Mislead Parliament and The Queen - tic.
First sitting PM to be prosecuted - tic.

Sponsored Links
I see Notch is getting confused. I think you'll find he campaigned for a 2nd referendum after we left.

That is a LIE

typical of brexers, they voted for a con so they have to lie

On topic, I'd say we should rejoin the EU or at least the customs union. But I also think trying to do it for the next few years is a mistake.

We need to give this car crash more time to fully establish so more of the population realise how much better things can be.

Thankyou gone indeed its not hard to work out here. The point being they have completely changed tack

because they situation has changed.

Festive is a totally dishonest troll.

When Starmer was campaigning for a 2nd referendum, that was whilst we were still an EU member.

An honest person (ie NOT Festive) would recognise the UK is now not an EU member.

The EU would not accept a UK membership without proof of significant public support and there is no chance of a new referendum in the next 5 years, therefore Sir Keir Starmer is unable to campaign on rejoining as it’s not achievable.

Festive is being totally dishonest by claiming Starmer is doing a U turn, he is not

Not according to this it isn’t.

2018, which is what that article referenced, was before we left the EU.
I see Notch is getting confused. I think you'll find he campaigned for a 2nd referendum after we left.
Seems wrong to me.

It's not the person being targeted, it's the homophobic slur.

Let me know when someone rolls one out about the incompetent serial liar Boris and I'll be quietly disappointed about that poster as well. And everyone agreeing with them.

I suppose this is what I fail to understand. We can't insult a group of people
Who can all stand up with each other as a united front.

Yet we can insult an individual that has only him/her self to take the abuse on the chin.

Then we go on about people's mental health.

Like I say I don't understand or have the answer but it all seems very one sided very wonky.

I suppose this is what I fail to understand. We can't insult a group of people
Who can all stand up with each other as a united front.

Yet we can insult an individual that has only him/her self to take the abuse on the chin.

Then we go on about people's mental health.

Like I say I don't understand or have the answer but it all seems very one sided very wonky.
I'm not going to try to explain to you why homophobia, or for that matter anti semitism, or racism is bad.

Understanding the logic behind good manners isn't needed to follow them.

but it all seems very one sided very wonky
What you mean is Bodd, you think it’s funny to refer to Starmer as Queer Starmer, but its upsetting for you when we call Johnson a disgusting liar.

The problem is, it’s not wonky.

One is a homophobic slur from the childish Festive
the other is fact: Johnson is a disgusting liar. A man you support.

Gov all over the world are told what to do . Why is anyone gullible enough to think any leader of any party has any say. Is it not obvious to you that your discussions ,debates and votes are futile. You actually believe the electorate voted to leave the eu? . You actually believe that the necessary majority of the conservative club think that their leader is the best option for this country going forward and were free to cast their vote ......in secret?
Please wake up . Life is too short to spend the whole of it acting like a child.

You do not enjoy democracy. You have no say. Your opinion is a joke to them. You do not have freedom of speech . They know everything about you and your children. You know nothing about them. You speak as if you are part of the equation. You are insignifigant . They take your taxes and line their pockets. And the best bit , they can withdraw your freedom to roam instantly. And you will obey .
You will leave this world with less than you came with. The bricks and mortar you toiled your life away for is the tool they used to enslave you .
And the process will repeat.

Sponsored Links
Back