Quest TV car restoration programs

Sponsored Links
Wheeler Dealers? Ought to be on the Comedy Channel. Mike Brewer -" come on, 'ave a deal wiv me"....

started to watch it but lost interest very quickly as its the about the third different format
bernie and leepu in india leepu in the east end "chop shop london" and now an american as bernies side kick
like wheeler dealers to try and keep rating they go progressively unrealistic and over the top turning from natural banter to wooden acting same applies to iceroad truckers and many more to get ratings

Sponsored Links
Yes, I did see the Goblin Landrover episode and it probably wouldn't get over a speed bump when they'd finished with it.

It did get a buyer though!

It's be nice to see what they'd do with a Ford Cortina or Granada.

I liked the first Chop Shop in India and the really early Wheeler Dealers but recent shows are just guff.

Can't believe Brewer sold out to the Americans, good on Edd Cina for standing his ground!.

Don't you think Edd got the push? He's been reduced to advertising some WD40 substitute.

I've been watching "Iron Resurrection" on one of the Sky channels - all American V8's but they really do rescue some real rust buckets - they tend to show only an eighth of what goes on but doesn't seem as "staged" as the others around.

They think nothing of replacing all the floor pans with bespoke hand made replacement panels when they can't source originals - they have some real metal skills !

Joff

Early American Hotrod was good as well, same thing happened to that though they start playing up the camera and it all goes tits up!.

Yes, they all become showbiz luvvies/celebs, all with some silly little gimmick.

Any programme that inherits the american theme......whoopin' and hollerin', right on, high five etc gets me hovering over the 'off' button :(
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back