Question for the Domestic Installers

Sponsored Links
You said town.

Leeds does have plenty of wholesalers, but my nearest town doesn't.

Strange really, as there is 3 plumbers merchants and 2 builders merchants that I can think of...

Ah well, the eBay deal fell through. :( Although only because the seller decided that he wasn't going to answer anymore of my mails regarding payment - hmmm - prolly a scam methinks. :eek:

Anyway, after some more trawling, I came across THIS manufacturer, which have everything in their range, in the same finish that I require - even down to the data faceplates I want. :)

The only thing is, I haven't heard of them before and although their prices are pretty much the same as Crabtree, I don't want to rush into spending the thick end of £250 on switches etc, only to find that they last all of ten minutes. :confused:

Do any of you guys have any experience of them and would like to let me know if they are worth the ££££ ?

Thanks

Bob

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back