Quick Time stays loading?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently bought a fairly high spec used Acer Aspire M3641 with OEM fitted blu ray player.

When I tried a bluray disc it would recognise it but would not play it and the Windows MS media player obviouslty does not play it.

I looked around for something to play it an dcame to the conclusion that Quick Time must be whats expected to be used.

That has a problem because it just stays loading for ages and never finishes. I deleted it and reloaded it but its just the same!

I then looked to see what else could be used but the first two were chargeable and the third was free so downloaded it but AVG reported that it contained Adware and I let it remove it. Thats took all night and so I stopped it in the morning and then AVG indicated that it had successfully removed it.

So can anyone suggest whats wrong with Quick Time that even when reloaded to the machine it still just stays loading when I try to run it?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I personally don't use anything other than VLC player, this I believe is the most popular media player basically because its got a reputation for being able to play absolutely everything

Give that a go and let me know if that works

I have recently bought a fairly high spec used Acer Aspire M3641 with OEM fitted blu ray player.

When I tried a bluray disc it would recognise it but would not play it and the Windows MS media player obviouslty does not play it.

I looked around for something to play it an dcame to the conclusion that Quick Time must be whats expected to be used.

That has a problem because it just stays loading for ages and never finishes. I deleted it and reloaded it but its just the same!

I then looked to see what else could be used but the first two were chargeable and the third was free so downloaded it but AVG reported that it contained Adware and I let it remove it. Thats took all night and so I stopped it in the morning and then AVG indicated that it had successfully removed it.

So can anyone suggest whats wrong with Quick Time that even when reloaded to the machine it still just stays loading when I try to run it?

Tony

I would be keen to know if you are going to respond to your comments or my email as posted //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1874803&sid=97aadf9c7514bc4b08f2c6e700c55ad5

Sponsored Links
Back