quirks

Reaction score
Country
United States
dont know if it means something else there...but the way i mean it....something you do that irritates or amuses or both...someone else or even yourself.

personally i have this 'thing' about repetitive noises....drives me up the wall...tapping of fingers, a song where they sing stuff over and over and over.....

and another where...because im not a very patient person, will try and complete someone elses sentences....drives them up a wall....
anyone else? has to be....

Sponsored Links
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that'll get on your nerves...........

kendor said:
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that'll get on your nerves...........

i bet you click your ink pen too :mad:

mlb3c
oi face ache < only kidding lol ;)

hows your face now ?
good I hope .....:)

another annoying thing is people on the net who find it HUGELY funny to ridicule another persons spelling ...
its just Rude an Nasty ......... :( :(

any of mine I couldnt care less..lol :)

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
a song where they sing stuff over and over and over.....

kendor said:

Here you are mlb3c:

removed for security reasons

notb...you shouldnt have....you REALLY shouldnt have...gone to all that trouble for lil ol me....i must get...er i mean..i dont know how i can repay you.......but i'll think of something :LOL: :evil: :D

mlb3c said:
notb...you shouldnt have....you REALLY shouldnt have...gone to all that trouble for lil ol me....i must get...er i mean..i dont know how i can repay you.......but i'll think of something :LOL: :evil: :D

I've got my MSN name in my profile. ;)

Gary_M said:
notb665 said:
I've got my MSN name in my profile. ;)

:eek: Blatant 'touting',............................. but bl**dy good idea :)

S'nothing compared to Toffee and Ban-all-Sheds recently. I blame it on Spring.

Hey mlb3c, I hate hearing a key board tap.AAAARRRRRRggghhh!!! Honest. And I also finish sentences for people.

Mark

Milk no sugar ta.

I hate it when people repeatedly get text messages at work and have loud tones when this happens...
Get messages by all means but have yr fone on silent.
Sensitive and sometimes upsetting times for people dont need to be intruded by irritating text tones usually about night s out from the fones of those who are supposed to be caring for them!!!

Sponsored Links
Back