Quiz.

Sponsored Links
I saw one recently and perhaps sillily thought it must be fairly unique. There are others, so any specific example (make and model) will do.

No it's not a model aircraft.

Sponsored Links
who cares
I would suggest that anyone and everyone who cares whether there is any point whatsoever to this entire topic cares whether questions are answered correctly.

fact is crystal ball got the answer correct
Sorted / end of
Seriously - what is the point of having a quiz where the "correctness" of answers is judged by voting by people who do not know the right answer and decide that facts can be totally ignored because they dont know them?

FACT - I have shown what the Vatican themselves list as titles for the head of the Roman Catholic church.

FACT - "Pope" is not one of them.

FACT - the answer is either or both Tawadros or Theodore (there are two).

FACT - crystal ball did not get the right answer, and nothing can possibly change that.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/pope-titles/1937813

I would suggest that anyone and everyone who cares whether there is any point whatsoever to this entire topic cares whether questions are answered correctly.

Seriously - what is the point of having a quiz where the "correctness" of answers is judged by voting by people who do not know the right answer and decide that facts can be totally ignored because they dont know them?

FACT - I have shown what the Vatican themselves list as titles for the head of the Roman Catholic church.

FACT - "Pope" is not one of them.

FACT - the answer is either or both Tawadros or Theodore (there are two).

FACT - crystal ball did not get the right answer, and nothing can possibly change that.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/pope-titles/1937813

who cares

he had the right answer . end of

The pope is the big cheese in the catholic church , the vatican have not up dated there info , either that or they are all suffering
brain fade , more than likely imho as they are all duffers

who cares
Anyone and everyone who cares whether there is any point whatsoever to this entire topic cares whether questions are answered correctly.

he had the right answer . end of
You can carry on making that assertion until the end of time, but you and crystal ball will never be right.

the vatican have not up dated there info
So your justification for supporting the incorrect answer from crystal ball is that the Vatican themselves are wrong about the titles they list?

What is wrong with you?

either that or they are all sufferingbrain fade , more than likely imho as they are all duffers
So your justification for supporting the incorrect answer from crystal ball is that everyone in the Vatican is suffering with "brain fade" because they are all duffers?

What is wrong with you?

What drives you to jump through these mad hoops and insult entire organisations rather than accept a fact of which you were unaware?

What is going on inside you which prevents you from saying "Thats interesting - I didnt know that" but instead compels you to say "No, that isnt right, the Vatican themselves are wrong about their own organistion because they are brain-faded duffers"?

What is it about you and your aversion to truth?

Everyone calls him the pope.
Maybe, but he is not "The Pope". There is no point you trying to pretend otherwise given that the Roman Catholic church itself does not call him "The Pope". Why are you so determined to argue against the truth just because the truth is not what youve always believed? Doyou think it makes you look clever, to deny the veracity of what the Vatican itself says just because youve always not known that?

So he has other names as well. So what?
So none of official titles include "Pope". They really dont.

And other people get called pope - it means father.
Vatican bloke is the best known pope.
So why doesnt the Roman Catholic church itself, the organisation of which he is the head, officially call him "The Pope"?

Please, please, PLEASE explain why they dont, because they really dont.

He's the f***ing pope.
What is it with you, and people like you?

You see a question, and the answer is not what you always believed it to be, but you find the thought of you having been mistaken seems to send you into such paroxsysms of denial that youll start to do anything, absolutely anything, in this case even effectively saying to the Vatican itself "I dont care what you say, you are wrong because I have always believed something different".

First place I looked
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/papacy good enough for you?
If not, tough.
Given the mind-boggling determination shown by people here to cling to a belief which they have always had rather than say "Wow - I never knew that" we should not be surprised that a dictionary can be wrong.

Will you explain why what the Vatican says is not good enough for you?

He may be called "a pope". Quite a few people are.

But he is not "the pope".

THAT

IS

THE

WHOLE

POINT

OF

THE

QUESTION.

Contrary to what you wrote the Vatican calls him the Pope: https://www.vaticannews.va/en.html
Addressing him as that does not mean that any of his official titles include "The Pope".

I cant work out if you really cannot understand that or just refuse to know.

I assume writing one word per line demonstrates the rate of thinking.
I did it that way in recognition of the rate of thinking of some of my readers.

Oooh look, an opportunity for you to explain why you believe someone about whom you know nothing, on a private website, but disbelieve what the Chair of the Theology Department at an offical Catholic university and a past president of a professional society of Catholic theologians tells you.

Sponsored Links
Back