Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The mods have been at work here it seems.
At least no one will get to see I was called a p***k(again) :LOL:

Do you feel persecuted by this? Both the protaganist and the mods seem in cahoots in preventing your right to reply. I think you need to set up an organisation to try to be heard from. Then, those of us not within your organisation can think you're a p***k for doing so and claim unfair discrimination. :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

can you guys answer one question? do you eat indian or chinese food ie all the foreign take aways on the streets of this country? look at yourself in a mirror and answer the question. if your answer is no, then great. if your answer is yes, then what are you???????? i am sure you know what i am getting at!!!

Flippin Eck This thread keeps popping up.. It`s like A Person in the Woodpile. :eek: ..waiting to jump out at you when you`re not expecting it.

Sponsored Links
can you guys answer one question? do you eat indian or chinese food ie all the foreign take aways on the streets of this country? look at yourself in a mirror and answer the question. if your answer is no, then great. if your answer is yes, then what are you???????? i am sure you know what i am getting at!!!

what's that got to do with racism?

the good old British fish and chips... made with potatoes that were brought over from america... so we don't even have a national dish that can truly be said to be British..

If you eat from chinese,indian and all the foreign restauarants in this country,then shut up about all the immigrants in this country!!!You cannot eat your cake and have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread was initially about racism but people have started about immigrants who are blamed for their constipation.Can they honestly say they dont eat indian,chinese food prepared by immigrants in this country?

I bet they cant. that is my point.

made with potatoes that were brought over from america... so we don't even have a national dish that can truly be said to be British..

Fish and chips are as British as a vindaloo.

Did you know?.............The potato originally comes from the Andean Mountains of South America. A potato is about 80 per cent water.

Potatoes were the first food grown in space!

And the only food not to be rationed during World War Two.

Mr Potato Head was the first toy to be advertised on television, in 1952.

Could you have gotten through the evening without knowing this? :LOL:

Have always thought a racist was someone who didn't like negroes.
Personally I don't like the sight of them at all and stay well clear.
Have seen a few near my locality recently which is a bit unusual.

Norcon,which one dont you like black people(negroes, as you call them) or racists?

I have no gripe against racists just negroes.
They look scarey and should stay in the jungle imo.

wow!! what are you. some ignorant idiot?what makes them look scary?just because they dont look like you? have you ever travelled outside the EU before? you should visit an african country eg ghana, moroco or kenya and i bet you, you will change your views about black people.

the fact of the matter is that the majority of indian restraunts are staffed UK residents, not imigrants..

their parents or grandparents came over here to work legally.. not like all these iranians and poles and everyone else who sneak in and claim assylum..

I like curry, I like chinese, I like t'Yorkshires,
Doesn't mean I have to tolerate a slanty eyed, turban wearing, whippet fancier does it :?: if so i'm on a diet. :)
The OP was about where racism originates, that being true it was always going to grow in to a bigger issue a natural cause of events.

Oh yes I like having my cake and eating it. Well I did before the new diet :cry:

the fact of the matter is that the majority of indian restraunts are staffed UK residents, not imigrants.. their parents or grandparents came over here to work legally.. not like all these iranians and poles and everyone else who sneak in and claim assylum..

point taken coljack. what i cant stand is the people on this thread who single out blacks and for that matter africans, and blame them for every single problem there is in this country.

what they have forgotten is that there are hundreds of thousands of british citizens living in other countrys,buying properties left and right but the natives welcome them with warm hearts.

by the way coljack, most of the people who work in these indian restuarants are illigals, not uk residents (legal), as you said.the pay is rubbish so no one who is legaly here will do the job they do unless they own the restuarant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back