B

Bodd

Millwall fans booing.

Could it only have been:
Racist

Or could it have been:
Football fans are passionate and dont think it should be used political

Don't agree with BLM

I come to watch a football match. Nothing else.

The one Derby player standing with a Black Power solute.

Knowing that some of the players or staff members have no choice but to bend the knee.

Why not protest about wife beaters.

Sponsored Links
Millwall fans booing.

Could it only have been:
Racist

Or could it have been:.....
Not a very cleverly expressed poll. More of a: "please can someone from my tribe help me out".
I dont doubt that some of the boos where racist but do you know all of their reasons...
Why not ask the Millwall fans:
The Millwall Bushwackers are the most notorious football firm associated with Millwall Football Club. The club and fans of Millwall have a historic association with football hooliganism, which came to prevalence in the 1970s and 1980s with a firm known originally as F-Troop, eventually becoming more widely known as the Millwall Bushwackers, who were one of the most notorious hooligan gangs in England
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millw...d fans of,notorious hooligan gangs in England.​

Oh, were the Bushwackers making up a significant part of the crowd then?

Sponsored Links
He could have formed the poll as:
1. Was it because they came to watch a football match?
2. Or something else?

But he's trying to prove a (a very elusive) point.
And he's formed the poll as there can only be one answer, unless anyone wants to go ask the Bushwhackers, (all of them that were making up the crowd, that is) :rolleyes:

He could have formed the poll as:
1. Was it because they came to watch a football match?
2. Or something else?

But he's trying to prove a (a very elusive) point.
And he's formed the poll as there can only be one answer, unless anyone wants to go ask the Bushwhackers, (all of them that were making up the crowd, that is) :rolleyes:
Or he could have formed the poll as:

1. Was it because they came to watch a football match and ended up at a political demonstration, didn’t like it so booed.
2. Or something else?

Or he could have formed the poll as:

1. Was it because they came to watch a football match and ended up at a political demonstration, didn’t like it so booed.
2. Or something else?
You've missed a bit:
"Could it only have been"
2. Or something else?​
He didn't, because he's trying to prove a very elusive point.
He could try asking the Millwall Bushwhackers instead of asking a forum to second guess the motive for their behaviour.

Not a very cleverly expressed poll. More of a: "please can someone from my tribe help me out".

Why not ask the Millwall fans:
The Millwall Bushwackers are the most notorious football firm associated with Millwall Football Club. The club and fans of Millwall have a historic association with football hooliganism, which came to prevalence in the 1970s and 1980s with a firm known originally as F-Troop, eventually becoming more widely known as the Millwall Bushwackers, who were one of the most notorious hooligan gangs in England
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers#:~:text=The club and fans of,notorious hooligan gangs in England.​

Ive had dealings with them. they are the hardest of the hard... We were kids and they were men.... I can imagine even now in their 60' they have not changed. Elle wasn't to wrong in his description of them.

Sponsored Links
Back