Radial Confusion

Sponsored Links
I never knew that, couldn't get any about 10 years ago, as I seem to recall. ... Brilliant stuff, that's worth remembering. ... And thank you.
You're welcome, but I don't think there's anything magic about Screwfix (which was simply the first hit I found) .. 25A MCBs are in the current Wylex catalogue, so I imagine that any wholesaler could get hold of them ...

1659041223092.png

Kind Regards, John

ok so final result is i'll wire in the new plugs with 2.5 twin and earth, get everything set up for the consumer unit, buy the mcb and then get a profestional to hook up it all up in the consumer unit :) saves some cash and in theory no one gets a shock :) professional can test it after too and its all above board and saves probably a little bit of cash here and there?

Sponsored Links
ok so final result is i'll wire in the new plugs with 2.5 twin and earth, get everything set up for the consumer unit, buy the mcb and then get a profestional to hook up it all up in the consumer unit :) saves some cash and in theory no one gets a shock :) professional can test it after too and its all above board and saves probably a little bit of cash here and there?
I assume you mean new sockets!

Whether it save any money I doubt, but if it makes you feel better to lose the sparks guarantee on the parts so be it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back