radiator fit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I have been asked to give a price for removing 6 old rads and fitting 5 new rads and capping one rad off.

I have not done this type of job before i have only done servicing on heating systems i have priced the parts up but was wondering what the going rate for labour is and how long it should take.

I hope some of the experts in the heating installation field could give me a rough idea as to what i shoud quote.

Hope you can help

Cheers
Bantamman

Sponsored Links
Ignore the going rate, work out how long it will take you, how much you want to earn per hour and the materials costs. Add them together and your have a quote!

easy when you know how ;)

hello onlyfitidealboilers

3 of the rads are like for like 2 are smaller size so will need to alter pipework for these which means getting under the floor boards plus the rads are very old 20 to 25 years old, boiler is a year old worcester greenstar regular type.

I was going to allow myself 2 days just incase i run into any probs, hope you can advise on labour charge etc.

cheers
bantamman

Sponsored Links
What you want to earn a day (x two) + parts = Cost. Simples.

My brother had a new central system fitted in Coventry a couple of years ago. 7 Rads, new boiler. I think the guy charged around 4'000 including materials.

Not sure if that helps!

I've just recently started plumbing and have been advised to install one new rad on an existing system, i should charge about £100 labour.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back