Raking it up again

There's no point bleating on about removing people's human rights because we can't do it.
Part of being in the E.C. is that we adopted the act. We're stuck with it now.

Sponsored Links
There's no point bleating on about removing people's human rights because we can't do it.
We can dream the dream, think the unthinkable to while away the hours though ;)

Compare that to a 7 year old girl, pretty, playing with my best friend on a summers evening.

you've just proved my point exactly. We are talking about facts of law and you let emotion cloud your judgement, it's as if you are saying that pretty girls have more of a right to life than ugly ones. Could an ugly child be less 'valuable' than a pretty adult?

and if child victims should be shown more compassion that adult ones, why don't you apply the same rules to 10 year old murderers? Venables was just a sweet little 10 year old kid when he killed, he surely was too young to realise his actions, why do you want him dead along with Huntley who was mature enough to realise that his actions were wrong.

Could you kill a baby Hitler?

Just proves that psychopaths are born not made. It`s the system that`s wrong . Read in a local rag that a landlord of a pub topped himself because , although 2 shrinks said commit him - a scrote social worker vetoed it to save ££ . :rolleyes: Anyway the Sussex asylum is being replaced with Executive homes now anyway . . Trust me it`ll all get worse ;)

Sponsored Links

Absolutely nothing to do with the E. C.

Which other European countries have enshrined the Human Rights Act into their laws?

Compare that to a 7 year old girl, pretty, playing with my best friend on a summers evening.

you've just proved my point exactly. We are talking about facts of law and you let emotion cloud your judgement, it's as if you are saying that pretty girls have more of a right to life than ugly ones. Could an ugly child be less 'valuable' than a pretty adult?

and if child victims should be shown more compassion that adult ones, why don't you apply the same rules to 10 year old murderers? Venables was just a sweet little 10 year old kid when he killed, he surely was too young to realise his actions, why do you want him dead along with Huntley who was mature enough to realise that his actions were wrong.

Could you kill a baby Hitler?

i'm sorry, but that's a pathetic response. I don't think i'm far off the mark to suggest that paedos prefer "pretty" targets.... given the choice....

and who suggested that "Venables was just a sweet little 10 year old kid "???? i think you can get very nasty kids... spoilt, selfish, evil brattish bullies, so please don't put words in my mouth...

my point was, for example, that there are certain types of males that love confrontation, and if they got killed, then, although any life equals any other in value, you wouldn't think they felt too scared, or necessarily out of their comfort zone. However, when a paedo gets their dirty little mitts on an 8 yr old child... what is that child feeling... ??? absolute terror i suspect. A terror that not one of the posters on here will ever imagine... and that makes me ashamed...of course we should show child victims more compassion.. how obscene to suggest anything else :evil: :evil: :evil:

why shouldn't i 'bleat on' about things i feel strongly about? who are you to tell me not to ? :evil:

that's what really p155e5 me off about this site (and probably the whole of human nature)... i say what i feel, and others tell me what they think, and then tell me what i should think. I have not problem with you trying to convince me that you are right, but don't tell me what to think!!

Spot on Martian, there are too many people on here perhaps that wish to thrust their own personal opinions down our throats. We may or maynot like their point of view, but they have the right to say what they like, within reason, but it doesn't mean that we have to agree with them.
It's called Democracy and we should all have the right to respond in a way that we see fit. We all have a point of view on here and not always the same, that's why it's called a discussion forum.

why shouldn't i 'bleat on' about things i feel strongly about? who are you to tell me not to ? :evil:

that's what really p155e5 me off about this site (and probably the whole of human nature)... i say what i feel, and others tell me what they think, and then tell me what i should think. I have not problem with you trying to convince me that you are right, but don't tell me what to think!!

At no point did I tell you what to think. You can think whatever you like.
I merely said we are stuck with it so it's pointless to say we should deprive others of their rights. I might not not like the Human Rights Act either but I still have to abide by it.
I hope that clarifies my position.

At no point did I tell you what to think. You can think whatever you like.
I merely said we are stuck with it so it's pointless to say we should deprive other of their rights. I might not not like the Human Rights Act either but I still have to abide by it.
I hope that clarifies my position.

ok, to be fair, you didn't tell me what to think. But it's a huge problem on this site, and me expressing my opinion isn't 'bleating'
That said, we're not stuck with anything... we live in a democracy, let's vote out the dross?

I did say yesterday that I wasn't going to contribute to this topic anymore, but the Human Rights aspect of it has got me riled.
No other country in the EU enforce the HR act the way that the UK does. Some countries even ignore it . Can anyone tell me why the UK alone follows this act to the extreme and has implemented it in such a way to benefit the criminals and dregs of society?
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think it would be fair to say that no other country in Europe enforces anything the way we do. Although they adopt the acts, they cheat their way round most of them.

This is the legacy that the British Empire left in places such as India - beaurocracy and jobsworths

And that folks concludes this episode of Lord of the Flies' LIVE, next week we bring you...

Look at yourselves, how pathetic. :LOL:

And that folks concludes this episode of Lord of the Flies' LIVE, next week we bring you...

Look at yourselves, how pathetic. :LOL:
Why are we pathetic for arguing about the murderer of two small children?

Sponsored Links
Back