Randy Andy

Sponsored Links
er no I merely commented on an interview on the radio that she gave

hmmm as you say or indicate it is a disgrace that 14 year olds were groomed

you may not be aware ? but a similar thing happened en-masse in Bradford and Rochdale
These are the double standards, when someone complains about underage girls being exploited in somewhere like Rochdale, they are accused of being racist, but when its someone like Maxwell you are accused of defending predators.

These are the double standards, when someone complains about underage girls being exploited in somewhere like Rochdale, they are accused of being racist, but when its someone like Maxwell you are accused of defending predators.

JohnD doesn't care.

Sponsored Links
you may not be aware ? but a similar thing happened en-masse in Bradford and Rochdale

...and quite a lot of other places... and has happened since the 1960s... and has been ignored by the authorities... and is still happening.

I quite agree. there are very noticeable double standards, more so form the racists who exploited the recent incidents in the north of England to vilify Muslims.
But when it's a rich white couple who are guilty of grooming young girls, it's suddenly the girls who are blamed as being partly responsible.

Just like they ignored all the countless incidents occurring well before the 1960's. The racists only sat up and started to take notice when their racist attitude motivated them.
...and quite a lot of other places... and has happened since the 1960s... and has been ignored by the authorities... and is still happening.

when someone complains about underage girls being exploited in somewhere like Rochdale, they are accused of being racist

who did?

I’ve never seen this accusation of racism.

Or do you mean people who post threads that are only ever about ethnic minorities committing crimes……..that is racism.

Don't forget the age of consent in USA, varies by state, and is different from UK.
How many times do the newspapers publish stories about grannies in their early 30s.
One woman had a daughter at 16 years of age, her daughter went on to have a baby at 16 .
Were these woman victims of grooming.

Indeed, if ms maxwell had been from a different background and different culture the usual suspects would have been screaming racism.

I don't have much sympathy for her, but to spend the rest of her natural in prison seems harsh in comparison, what sort of sentence will they hand out to the men get committed the acts of abuse ? surely their crimes were far greater.

Scapegoat comes to mind.

How many times do the newspapers publish stories about grannies in their early 30s.
One woman had a daughter at 16 years of age, her daughter went on to have a baby at 16 .

A woman I worked with was a Great Grannie at 49... And her second daughter was only 8!

Or do you mean people who post threads that are only ever about ethnic minorities committing crimes……..that is racism.
Correct. Transam is your typical poster and will try his best to besmirch Muslims in any non-related thread.

Correct. Transam is your typical poster and will try his best to besmirch Muslims in any non-related thread.

er no

noseall is yer typical poster who trys his best to bismirch , those who bring sexual abuse cases to the attention of others

and so as to clear up one of yer repeat porkie pies

transam regards halal and kosher slaughter methods with the same / equal disdain :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back