raven heat 100e (not the condenser)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a little problem with a ravenheat.
it is not modulating there stays on low gas ..
as this is the only one fitted in south yorkshire as they are the worse boilers in the world .. i am hopeing someone can shed a little light on were i should start ..
i am guessing the gas valve modulator .
i have just fitted a igniter board last week and all was good .. so hopefully nothing is wrong there . :(

another fault that seems apparent is the fact that turn off the hot water and the flame stays on !!! if the heating is on ,there is no 3 min shut cooling period . ??

also what voltage am i looking for across the modulating valve ,
i am also thinking dhw sensor ?

as ever thx lads . :)

Sponsored Links
"""We appreciate how valuable your time is, that is why, when you need us, our skilled service technician will be there, carrying a wide selection of spare parts to troubleshoot and repair your plumbing and heating problems on the spot."""

It seem your "skilled service technician" is rather scratching his head with this one!

Apart from an early Savio with mains on the modulating valve and thr Sine 18, I cannot think of any boiler that does not use a 6-28v modulation voltage.

Tony

i have read the manual and still no wiser. :(
were is the voltage fed from for the modulating valve. the control panel or ignitor board . ?
there is no voltage present. !

Sponsored Links
What does the fault finding section of the MI say about the symptoms?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back