Ravenheat LS80, broken

Here, this works on your archaic, ignorant choice of browser:

Flowchart:
324px-LampFlowchart.svg.png

Venn diagram:
166px-Venn_diagram_gr_la_ru.svg.png

Now to wait for Micky to wake up at around 11PM..

Sponsored Links
Get a working browser.

Or not bother seeing as I know what both are and you seem to be getting a little touchy. :LOL:

No, really, get a browser which works properly. IE is a steaming dungheap.

This is IE still failing to support an image format which is ten years old.

I'll live.

Try using an image format that's not ten years old. :)

Edit: Oh you have. Thanks but I already knew what each was. :)

Get a working browser.

Or not bother seeing as I know what both are and you seem to be getting a little touchy. :LOL:

No, really, get a browser which works properly. IE is a steaming dungheap.

This is IE still failing to support an image format which is ten years old.

I'll live.

Try using an image format that's not ten years old. :)

Okay, I'll use png, that's 15 years old.
Or jpg, that's 19 years old.
Or gif, that's 24 years old (oh, and MS still don't properly support).
Or I could be even less efficient and use bmp, which is so old I don't even have a date for that..

Or I could be even less efficient and use bmp, which is so old I don't even have a date for that..

Ok Poindexter, why does IE show some or all of those images? :confused:

Sponsored Links

Because it supports those formats. It does not not support SVG properly, despite having ten years to work on it, and despite having the gall to apply for the SVG Working Group without even a working implementation of the format.

IE is not a modern browser. It is not ready for the internet five years ago, let alone the internet today.

Because it supports those formats. It does not not support SVG properly, despite having ten years to work on it, and despite having the gall to apply for the SVG Working Group without even a working implementation of the format.

IE is not a modern browser. It is not ready for the internet five years ago, let alone the internet today.

Hmm, excuse my ignorance then but is SVG widely in use? Not many images don't display properly for me.

Are you going to suggest which browser will transport me into the 21st century and beyond? :)

Hmm, excuse my ignorance then but is SVG widely in use? Not many images don't display properly for me.

Fairly limited, due to the 40% of people still using a browser which for no valid reason does not support it correctly.

Are you going to suggest which browser will transport me into the 21st century and beyond? :)

Take your pick. Just about anything beats IE.

Fairly limited, due to the 40% of people still using a browser which for no valid reason does not support it correctly.

Take your pick. Just about anything beats IE.

Meh, I'll live until I get a new computer.

Thanks for the info though. I'll ask the Brother in law for a browser suggestion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back