Recessed garden walkover lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi has anyone got experience with any walkover garden lights?

I need about 15 maybe more, but on a tight budget. Seen some knightsbridge make lights at around £23 each and wondering if theres any equally or even better quality ones at a cheaper price which somone has used themselves?

Would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I would recommend trying to find a different type of lighting. I’ve done several installations using buried floor lights, and every one has resulted with the fittings eventually allowing water in and ultimately failing.

I would recommend trying to find a different type of lighting. I’ve done several installations using buried floor lights, and every one has resulted with the fittings eventually allowing water in and ultimately failing.

What would you recommend

If they are going in your flower beds / borders then some sort of spike light would probably be favourite for me. It’s been a while since I’ve installed this sort of stuff so I’m not sure what is the best brand on the market these days.

Sponsored Links
To be completely honest i really do like the look of the walkover ones, i just think with the space and the design of what im trying to acheive protuding ones wouldn't look as good, BUT i do hear what you saying about longevity.

Wondering if anyone else has had any good/ bad experiences with them too?

I'd really appreciate it people :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back