Recession & the Chinese Renminbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at all. But preaching about it is something else again.

In any case you have to believe notch is telling the truth about his having voted leave.
I wasn't aware that Notch preached? He writes a lot about brexit granted, but then so does a handful of people here... over and over again!

I have no reason to think he didn't vote leave? Not sure what anyone gains by fibbing about that.

Sponsored Links
Is the internet off at your house?

Took me 5secs to find the answer :ROFLMAO:

It was pegged to the dollar until 2005, after it stopped being pegged to the dollar they devalued several times until their currency was undervalued by over 30% making their exports cheap as chips. The yuan is still undervalued, they now try and operate the exchange rate within agreed parameters, but it aint pegged to the dollar.

Sponsored Links
You brought up the yen, you explain it to yourself.

John I don't know if it's lack of knowledge, or you made a mistake.
Move on and hold u our hands up.

Just so you know the Yen is Japanese.

Poor bod is backpedalling away from his earlier claim that we're in a world recession.

he must have hoped people would just believe him.

But we're not his Brextremist web site.

The current global slowdown is affecting China, Japan, the USA, the Middle East and Asia.
A global slowdown is not a recession. Boddggdd.

Now can you answer John D's question and stop deflecting. You are looking like a **** - again.

Notchy poped up last night and Thanked Boris for a recession we are apparently going into.

This is a world recession. David Cameron I think predicted it.. Could this recession be avoided for the good of the world if we do this in an orderly fashion...
Stop deflecting troll boddggdd and answer John D's question.

You are looking like a major **** now.

It was pegged to the dollar until 2005, after it stopped being pegged to the dollar they devalued several times until their currency was undervalued by over 30% making their exports cheap as chips. The yuan is still undervalued, they now try and operate the exchange rate within agreed parameters, but it aint pegged to the dollar.

Hahahhaha

Go home.

RWR so dumb he doesnt know what hes talking about.

The rmb has appreciated not depreciated 30-33%.

My word RWR are so gullible, they simply deny facts.

This rubbish is going the rounds of RWR chats, any surprise Bodd and filly somehow talking the same rubbish at the same time.

Stop deflecting troll boddggdd and answer John D's question.

You are looking like a major **** now.

I was commenting that this is not just the UK economy and backed that up with the article attached about the French and German economys creaking. then you wrote:
The current global slowdown is affecting China, Japan, the USA, the Middle East and Asia. You would have to be pretty stupid to think it would not affect Europe.
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/whetherspoons.526884/page-11#ixzz5wJdBo3cN

Your words from the Witherspoons locked thread.
I Was just going by these reports by you an Notchy. I believed you both as you keep telling me your always right.

So tell me are these your words in red or not? Is Notchy right is the UK alone in a recession..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back