RECESTION ON THE WAY

B

B.O.B DOLE

THE 10 YEAR CyCLE IS UP its time for a recestion the banks have got everyone where they want them owing thousands for morgages and credit cards your £100,000 terraced house by this time next year if your lucky will be worth about £37,000

Sponsored Links
Arf, arf, arf ...... Not all, my old flower, not all !!
Most important thing to learn about money is how NOT to spend it by card or cash !!
;)

doesn't really matter if you intend to stay put and are happy where you live.
In saying that though i've only ever seen house prices rise in general, it's the mortgage rates that tend to push onwards and upwards.

Sponsored Links
Mr Brown keeps telling us the economy is booming, so how can we have a recesion on the way. Didn't see any mention of that in the Labour manifesto :rolleyes:

Well, we can talk this country into a recession. If everybody start telling others that there is going to be a recession, (without any real backing by figures or facts) then it will happen.

So stop talking about recession and keep up the normal life

Buy a house to live in, terraced or otherwise, and buy within your means, and the recession will only affect large companies' shareholders, and who gives a toss about them.

keyplayer said:
the recession will only affect large companies' shareholders, and who gives a toss about them.
From what I understand that the large companies, shareholders and stockmarket you wouldn't be where you are now because you would have to pay a awful high taxes otherwise. I understand that the world cannot run without a stockmarkets.

It certainly is......i know someone who works for the land registry, its the best early indicator of a recession there is.......and things are grinding to a halt.

nstreet said:
Mr Brown keeps telling us the economy is booming, so how can we have a recesion on the way. Didn't see any mention of that in the Labour manifesto :rolleyes:
do you beleive a liar bliars right hand man

There are lots of people out there who like it when their house goes up in value. Of course, you can only benefit from that money if you sell up and go live in a one bed flat somewhere, or after you die your kids can all go on luxury holidays. But there is a down side.

If you insist on having a housing market where houses are priced according to what people can afford to pay, not according to what they cost to build, then people will get burnt every time there is a real financial squeeze. Who knows if we will get one now, but we will get them.

Only way out is to increase the supply of houses so they become more affordable. Then when there is a financial squeeze people will have a lot more slack and there will not be any sudden market collapse.

I hope there is a recession and house prices plummet. I am a first time buyer and i everything except grotty one bed flats is out of reach. If there is going to be a slump in house prices i wish it would hurry up!

Go out and demand your local council allows more house building. Apparently there was a revolt in Ireland because of tight planning restrictions and now they have been forced to relax them.

Sponsored Links
Back