Reckon I can fit 20 yard skips-worth of waste in 6 van loads?

Turned out there was about 4 tonnes if I am to believe him, they overloaded and shifted it in 3 loads. I would have been able to do it in 4 loads with the rules for me. Cost £700 ffs. Well at least I have an eye for it now.

Sponsored Links
Turned out there was about 4 tonnes if I am to believe him, they overloaded and shifted it in 3 loads. I would have been able to do it in 4 loads with the rules for me. Cost £700 ffs. Well at least I have an eye for it now.
Should think a big skip would have been cheaper and a lot less hassle!

nope all the big ones were over 1k in my area for some reason.
Would love to know why, but nvm, got bigger problems now. like there being a huge gap between the render and fascia to deal with.

Sponsored Links
Notch7,
The custom bag supplied for p/b is something that i'd never heard of, and its a good practice - thanks for that useful heads up.
We have to, no matter the amount, use the designated p/b skip.
Yeah a few skip companies I’ve used around me will do that.

They charge for it, but it’s better than having to have 2 skips on site -which is a pain on small jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back