Recommend an architrave supplier?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we've purchased a 1900 terraced house that needs renovating and we want to keep the renovations. It was an old student house and alot of the internal joinery is badly damaged.

We've found some good skirting at a local timber merchant but none of the architraves look moulded enough.

The closest we have seen is 25x100 moulded arch and after that it was 25x75 reg from Arnold Laver, Sheffield. But I still don't think these look traditional enough.

Can anyone recomend any internet sites that sell more traditional mouldings?

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Travis Perkins have a number of sites in the UK which manufacture a range of mouldings one of which may suit your needs

Scrit

Or find a local joiner who can run you off any moulding you want .

Sponsored Links
off to travis perkins to see what they have in stock. Otherwise I'll get in touch with some local joiners (sheffield area)

ah, the other side of the hills - an idylic land! Live in Sheffield but a born and bred Lancastrian.

Cheers for the URL I'll take a gander. Greshams near us had some 3 inch Victorian architrave that looked good. And the double torus skirting looks good enough for the skirting.

The next problem for me is the coving!

Brad , don't you have the same spindle moulder as me ? I assume your local , you could run it off in no time .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back