Record Power RPR60T Router Table Review

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got or have any experience with with the above router table?

I can't find any reviews and very little information about it I have seen a few for around the £150 mark.

Sponsored Links
I haven't got any experience with this exact table but I was on the hunt for one myself a while back. Ended up finding those that were within a lower budget were junk and those that were worth paying extra for were really expensive and few and far between on the used pages. Just made my own in the finish.

When you say £150, is that with the router?

£150 was just the table, second hand.

From reading endless reviews I would agree. I think I am leaning towards buying a better quality router and a good table insert and making my own.

Its just for a hobby and to make some kitchen and cupboard doors around the house, so I wont have a paying customer breathing down my neck if I don't get it right first time.

Sponsored Links
£150 was just the table, second hand.

From reading endless reviews I would agree. I think I am leaning towards buying a better quality router and a good table insert and making my own.

Its just for a hobby and to make some kitchen and cupboard doors around the house, so I wont have a paying customer breathing down my neck if I don't get it right first time.

I ended up using 18mm marine grade (I believe... Out of the scrap pile) ply for the fence and top. I managed to get a couple of scraps of wood veneer solid resin type board I used as the fence faces. Made them adjustable by getting some M8 counter sunk bolts to put through a routed slot and a star shaped handle on the back.

As for router insert, my brother works in metal work manufacturing so he cut me a couple of 3.5mm stainless steel plates. One with a hole diameter of about 50mm and the other with a hole about 80mm incase I should ever want to use raised panel cutters. Just got an erbauer router capable of accepting 1/2 and 1/4 shanks.

Bought a cheap set of remote control socket switches off eBay, and strapped the hand switch on the router with a cable tie. Doing it like that I'm able to power on the router and shop vac at the same time should I not be using the dust extractor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back