Reducing Carbon Emissions of Existing Dwellings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

I have a attached a questionnaire regarding the following topic; Reducing Carbon Emissions of Existing Dwellings. This will contribute towards the data I have analyzed through the “retrofit for the future competition” to the “Energy Saving Trust project”, alongside professional interviews.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/THMVRQ6

I have quoted a section of my dissertation describing the topic and dilemma:

“Through the commitment under the Climate Change Act 2008, the Government has announced its brave proposal of reducing its total green house gas emissions by at least 80 per cent below 1990 levels by 2050, in relation to the international Kyoto Protocol target.

However as, ‘at least 80 per cent of the homes that will be standing in 2050 have already been built’ (UGBC, 2008), the key question which arises is; has the Government approached the reduction in carbon emssions for exsisting domestic dwellings in an effective manner?”

Therefore it would be greatly appreciated if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to answer the questionnaire.

Much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Some vague and ambiguous question there, so replies may not reflect accurate views.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back