Rees Mogg a stain on Democracy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The return to a sitting Parliament is a farce. It is not showing solidarity to have to queue, when perfectly acceptible alternatives exist.

The scene in parliament with MPs waiting in km long queues was pathetic, self serving and wasteful.

Sponsored Links
I doubt the honourable member for the 18th century understands remote technologies

I couldn't vote for that Louch idiot under any circumstance! Thankfully he's not PM - think he'd be worse than Corbin.
Unfortunately the way he speaks appeals to dithering old women...

IMHO he is so out of touch with the world he ought to be locked away somewhere secure - say the the middle of Dartmore!

What astounded me was the comments from MPs when casting their vote.
"Farce, Aye"
"Ridiculous, Aye"
etc.
Were they on some sort of 3 line whip?
Had they not got a brain?

Sponsored Links
Had they not got a brain?
sycophants all.

Rees Moog is doing it because Tories are making a totals shambles of CV pandemic and brexit -so like all right wing parties their solution is to use every trick in the book to avoid scrutiny

Poor Buffoon has shown himself up as an ineffective and incapable Prime Minister in Parliament when confronted by a competent adult.

Rees-Mogg seeks to bolster his confidence by packing the terraces behind him with a crowd of braying ninnies.

He knows how to speak proper, thats very rare these days.

Any man who wears double breasted pyjamas in bed has my vote.

I was him talking in the commons yesterday, painful to watch. All he did was bang on about how it has always been the legal right for PMs to vote, totally ignoring the fact that some cannot travel 300 miles to cast a vote right now. Totally baffling person really.

I like him.(y)
What's not to like...
upload_2020-6-3_16-36-4.jpeg

upload_2020-6-3_16-37-16.jpeg

If only he'd part his hair the other way. One weird bloke that's for sure.

The one endorsement that tips the vote from not sure to he's a revolting human being, however goes to....

Perhaps you'll be returning both your SEISS payments back to these dastardly evil Tories, whilst continuing to wish Magic Grandad was PM so he could of told you you're getting nowt because you earn a massive 800 sovs a week usually.
;)

Sponsored Links
Back