Rees Mogg a stain on Democracy

He gives as a much a crap about the UK as his 'sovereign citizen' dad. Rees Mogg wows the fools as some PG Wodehose character and the plebs like filly lap it up.

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
out loud @ the lwr stressing and pontificating over the brilliant jrm.

Perhaps you'll be returning
I sure will be giving back - at the end of July and the rest next January. It will remain in a savings account untill then.

Some folk are actually going to defer their tax bills, but I don't see the point.

You must be back down the gym mitch and have met up with your deca (or was it sust) dealer. Bet your glutes are sore. Are you still fond of that mirror?

Sponsored Links
Re. smog: I like him, but then I like Boris also. Just not as politicians.

It's the quickest way to make parliament less effective I've heard yet. Voting will now be so slow it'll clog everything up. It's just mind bogglingly stupid and pointless.

It could be that he's working to a plan by excluding distant MPs, but you shouldn't read malice where incompetence is an equal possibility.

we are all laughing at how you have been so easily conned by the likes of Rees Mogg.

I guess you've never heard of the book: The Sovereign Individual by William Rees Mogg

Keeping the money then Nosey. Just paying the tax on it . Surprised you'd take hand outs from Rees Moggs lot .
Not used test for some time now. Just hard training. Shrivelled down to 17 stone.

Paying tax on it and with it.

It's not theirs to begin with. The tax mans' just letting me keep it for a while. No skin off my ample nose when it goes back either.

Seems to have rattled your cage though.
Lol. Yes cage rattled, triggered, head exploded etc. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back