Reginox tap install help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

We will be having our worktop installed tomorrow after living without a kitchen since August!

I'll be clambering under the sink to install the tap, but YouTube videos seem to all have a crescent washer and bolt so I am struggling to find instructions for a similar setup...

The tap we have has a full circle nut, with two screws. Am I right in thinking we should get the joiner to drill a hole the size of the male thread, then rubber and metal washers, then the gold bolt as tight as possible before tightening the screws for extra strength. Slightly confused what the screws are for?

Any advice would be great, including any tools you would recommend!
IMG_20210206_181048.jpg
IMG_20210206_181031.jpg

Sponsored Links
Tap threaded tail goes through hole ,underside has large washer fitted first ,then the nut . Tighten nut with grips or spanner ,and tighten screws to prevent spinning.
Easier to fit tap to worktop ,then fit worktop . The hole needs to be accurately cut in correct position .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back