Reliable washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just after a bit of info on a really reliable wash machine...currently have a indeset and have to had repair guy out 5 times in the last 2 years ,the warranty is up soon and when thats finished I shall buy a new one...it takes some washing in our house so any recommendations would be helpful.

Sponsored Links
Personally I prefer the Zanussi badged electrolux machines, not had problems with them but I never recommend the all singing all dancing flashy displays (just more to go wrong).

If you got the money then a Bosch although I have noticed a drop in quality on some since some are being made in Turkey.

Haier. Made in china after all.

My 2 cents...you only get what you pay for. Buy cheap-buy twice my old man used to say. That being said they just don't make things the way they used to, even the most expensive brands.

Sponsored Links
i think there are good and bad machines from all manufacturers. Indesit and hotpoint have not got a good rep at the moment, but i have had a hotpoint for over a year and had no problems with it, i recently just swapped it for a hotpoint washer dryer and as of yet ...no problems. i have heard good things about bosch machines, and yet 2 friends at work have bosch and they have both broken down several times.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back