Religious discrimination

Well on the lloyds site it's on the bullet points of the product. I'd agree and imagine that there may well be other ways they'll get their money back like restrictions on the overdraft limit plus possible 'charges' for using it that are equal to or greater than the interest that would have accrued, ie not interest, which is bad, but something like interest but not called interest therefore acceptable. I would have expected though that if you offered the minimum balance as an objection to the discussion you would have looked at the account first, though everyone makes mistakes.
I'm only too willing to admit my mistakes, and if you think not looking at the advert for the account is a mistake, than I would not agree.
It stands to reason that the bank is not going to offer interest free accounts or mortgages without finding some other method to make it worth their while. I don't need to read the small print or the advert to know that much. :rolleyes:

Well, posting without any background understanding of the topic has never stopped you before so be my guest, I was only trying to guide you to becoming a more constructive poster.
You may construct your view of the world by reading adverts but most of us have sufficient experience of life to be able to form a reasonable understanding of a product without finding it necessary to read the small print. :rolleyes:

You formed an incorrect view because you made an assumption.
Nope, I made an assumption which turned out to be correct. There was detail in the small print that proves that my assumpotion was correct, i.e. the account or mortgage is not such a good deal as it fist appears. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope, you said there would be a minimum balance, which there isn't. Again, not in the small print, on the first page in massive writing. Endemic of your complete lack of cognitive ability, any thinking person would think "It maybe has a minimum balance, I'll have a quick look so I don't post it and look like an idiot". Not you, Roguehanger. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Nope, you said there would be a minimum balance, which there isn't.

I think you're completely off your trolley.

You're so wrapped up in trying score silly points that you're not even reading the normal size print anymore. You'e just imagining what you want to see. :rolleyes:

I've reprinted my whole post below for you. Now where in that post did I say that this particular account required a minimal balance.
I mentioned that as a typical trick for these kinds of accounts. I also mentioned the trick about being able to transfer money into but not out of an account.

Now you can imagine anything you like about what was said.

So when you're back in the land of reality, let me know and we can discuss any other issues that you might have. In the meantime, prattle away to your hearts content, making up any other imaginary ideas that you might have. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Check the small print. The hidden conditions may not be in your interest.
Muslims are not allowed, by religious law, to receive or pay interest.
A stupidly simple and world-wide trick is to insist that you retain a minimal balance, say £1000, (for which you cannot receive interest) otherwise charges (for services) will apply. :rolleyes:

There are some countries that will allow you to open an account from abroad without being a citizen... you can pay in from abroad, but you cannot pay out to another country except that one in which the account is held, (unless you jump through numerous hoops). Interest may be about 10% on savings but the inflation is about the same or higher.

Clear? Halfwit! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, do you want to have another go at this sentence:
....../Endemic of your complete lack of cognitive ability, /.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Google wrote...
"As a person of Afghani Hindu descent the death cult of islam terrifies me, its taken 1000 years but finally my forefathers home has become an islamic cesspit, you are lucky, they just killed us sold us in the slave markets and made us live as Dhimmis in our own lands. Destroying our culture and religion through terror and conversion replacing it with the horror that is Afghanistan today, child marriage,slavery the abuse of women and other heinous crimes that come with islam its not OUR culture that is islam.
the West has mass breeding and infiltration until they are in charge.. Afghanistan in time is what the West has to look forward to if this absurd but dangerous cult is not stopped..islam has followed us Afghani Hindus around like a bad smell leaving death and cultural and moral suicide in its path we have run for 1000 years to stop being slaughtered and sold into slavery from Afghanistan to Africa to Europe, its time to fight this plague"

Anyone ready to fight?
What about you rogue? Ooh I forgot. Silly me. Your the enemy.

Google wrote...
"As a person of Afghani Hindu descent the death cult of islam terrifies me, its taken 1000 years but finally my forefathers home has become an islamic cesspit, you are lucky, they just killed us sold us in the slave markets and made us live as Dhimmis in our own lands. Destroying our culture and religion through terror and conversion replacing it with the horror that is Afghanistan today, child marriage,slavery the abuse of women and other heinous crimes that come with islam its not OUR culture that is islam.
the West has mass breeding and infiltration until they are in charge.. Afghanistan in time is what the West has to look forward to if this absurd but dangerous cult is not stopped..islam has followed us Afghani Hindus around like a bad smell leaving death and cultural and moral suicide in its path we have run for 1000 years to stop being slaughtered and sold into slavery from Afghanistan to Africa to Europe, its time to fight this plague"

Anyone ready to fight?

But surely not. Islam is 'the Religion of Peace', isn't it, and will eventually benefit our country beyond all our expectations...

...won't it?

Sponsored Links
Google wrote...

Anyone ready to fight?
Just for once, Notconscious, please provide a link to your source matgerial so we can all assess it.
Of course BJ'er doesn't need it, he laps up every word you say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Google wrote...

Anyone ready to fight?
Just for once, Notconscious, please provide a link to your source matgerial so we can all assess it.
Of course BJ'er doesn't need it, he laps up every word you say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its about the 43rd comment down... :LOL:....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83NsHR5-0-Y
thepolokid44

Sponsored Links
Back