Religious discrimination

Sponsored Links
Interesting , joe, that you don't see a black man as a Brit and vice versa.

You bring up a mans colour far too often. Leave it to RH and other racists. :D

I didn't bring up colour, that was done in the post I quoted- I merely remarked on the way joe described the characters in his scenario.

The difference between the shopkeepers is that one is black, the other is a Brit.

Well on the lloyds site it's on the bullet points of the product. I'd agree and imagine that there may well be other ways they'll get their money back like restrictions on the overdraft limit plus possible 'charges' for using it that are equal to or greater than the interest that would have accrued, ie not interest, which is bad, but something like interest but not called interest therefore acceptable. I would have expected though that if you offered the minimum balance as an objection to the discussion you would have looked at the account first, though everyone makes mistakes.
I'm only too willing to admit my mistakes, and if you think not looking at the advert for the account is a mistake, than I would not agree.
It stands to reason that the bank is not going to offer interest free accounts or mortgages without finding some other method to make it worth their while. I don't need to read the small print or the advert to know that much. :rolleyes:

Well, posting without any background understanding of the topic has never stopped you before so be my guest, I was only trying to guide you to becoming a more constructive poster.
You may construct your view of the world by reading adverts but most of us have sufficient experience of life to be able to form a reasonable understanding of a product without finding it necessary to read the small print. :rolleyes:

You formed an incorrect view because you made an assumption.

Sponsored Links
A bit of a lame response.
:LOL: :LOL:
Do you know why dogs carry their tails between their legs when they're running away?
It's so they don't get stepped on, or caught, by the tail.
Mice don't have that amount of inteligence and are often caught, or trapped by the tail.

Sometimes they are strung up by the tail to display their lack of intelligence.
You've been well and truly caught out at the tail end of a discussion! :LOL: :LOL:
Was that because you're a little lame mouse? :LOL: :LOL:

Think you'll find the reason mice don't gather their tails underneath is more to do with their physiology. Better example of a lack of intelligence would be someone who thinks the mouse simply hadn't thought of doing it.

Don't be silly. If I go into a shop and see a black man serving I'll just ask for what I want, say thank you, and leave.

You go in and say, "Oh I see that you are an ethnic minority. I won't hold it against you, in fact, I'm all for you so I'll stop giving my custom to the Brit up the road and will in future give my custom to you".

You turn and walk out of the shop feeling mighty proud of yourself.

The shopkeeper thinks "Tw*t. I know I'm black, I don't need that pompous idiot patronising me."

Gedditt yet? Nah! You probably never will. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what I do get, you make absurd assumptions, joe.
Quite a volatile imagination for one so short-sighted.
But then you'll never realise it.
But the sad part is that you not only believe in your imaginative world, you commit your imaginary thoughts to public scrutiny.

Oh, but then again, it's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. :LOL: :LOL:

Now I'll make an assumption. You probably thought yours was a clever and witty retort. :rolleyes:
Enjoy it. I neither have nor want a part in your imagination.
However, after a silly comment like yours I'm happy to be a part of your nightmare. :LOL: :LOL:

No you silly man. You are looking for race issues. You are obsessive. It's a sort of mental illness that you have, but mentally ill people can never see their mental illness because they are mentally ill. Never mind, I'm sure you'll survive.

Sorry, joe but you've continued to base your discussion on your previous assumption which was fallacious. So you need to back pedal to a point where your assumption was wrong. Otherwise you're going in the wrong direction and all your comments are based on the original fallacious assumption.

When you can comment without making absurd assumptions, especially when they have been pointed out to you, I will discuss the topic of the thread with you.

No you silly man. You are looking for race issues. You are obsessive. It's a sort of mental illness that you have

No, it's a chip on the shoulder.
You're even worse than joe. He nade an incorrect assumption and based his comment on that assumption.
You've based your comment om his fallacious assumption.
Are you really so gullible and ready to accept others' incorrect ideas?

Well on the lloyds site it's on the bullet points of the product. I'd agree and imagine that there may well be other ways they'll get their money back like restrictions on the overdraft limit plus possible 'charges' for using it that are equal to or greater than the interest that would have accrued, ie not interest, which is bad, but something like interest but not called interest therefore acceptable. I would have expected though that if you offered the minimum balance as an objection to the discussion you would have looked at the account first, though everyone makes mistakes.
I'm only too willing to admit my mistakes, and if you think not looking at the advert for the account is a mistake, than I would not agree.
It stands to reason that the bank is not going to offer interest free accounts or mortgages without finding some other method to make it worth their while. I don't need to read the small print or the advert to know that much. :rolleyes:

Well, posting without any background understanding of the topic has never stopped you before so be my guest, I was only trying to guide you to becoming a more constructive poster.
You may construct your view of the world by reading adverts but most of us have sufficient experience of life to be able to form a reasonable understanding of a product without finding it necessary to read the small print. :rolleyes:

You formed an incorrect view because you made an assumption.
Nope, I made an assumption which turned out to be correct. There was detail in the small print that proves that my assumpotion was correct, i.e. the account or mortgage is not such a good deal as it fist appears. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A bit of a lame response.
:LOL: :LOL:
Do you know why dogs carry their tails between their legs when they're running away?
It's so they don't get stepped on, or caught, by the tail.
Mice don't have that amount of inteligence and are often caught, or trapped by the tail.

Sometimes they are strung up by the tail to display their lack of intelligence.
You've been well and truly caught out at the tail end of a discussion! :LOL: :LOL:
Was that because you're a little lame mouse? :LOL: :LOL:

Think you'll find the reason mice don't gather their tails underneath is more to do with their physiology. Better example of a lack of intelligence would be someone who thinks the mouse simply hadn't thought of doing it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Do you always take every comment literally?
Or are you so desparate to find something, anything to pick an argument?

You are an ass. :LOL: :LOL: Take it literally if you insist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or you could take it as it was intended "like an ass"

And that the dog had.

What happened? Did your vocabulary run out of words? Or did you just forget what you intended to say? :LOL: :LOL:
Or was it that you felt you ought to say something but you couldn't quite convert the thought into a sentence? :LOL: :LOL:

Go on, give us an idea of what you were trying to say. You know you want to. :LOL: :LOL:

Ahh, but it was just past midnight. Perhaps you weren't thinking coherently. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh dear.

You're not very good with English, are you?
Are you actually French?

Better example of a lack of intelligence would be someone who thinks the mouse simply hadn't thought of doing it...
...and that the dog had.

Is that clearer for you?

Bet the person that said he wasn't stupid (can't remember who now) is pretty red in the face now.

Sponsored Links
Back