Remain voters: who should they vote for on Thurs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To elaborate, I mean which party would a vote create the most positive support for remain.

Nothing to do with political leaning nor any other policy, just on Brexit

Sponsored Links
Going with lib dems, they had a lot of support in local elections, so might do well again. They are promoting themselves as the Remain party.

To elaborate, I mean which party would a vote create the most positive support for remain.

Nothing to do with political leaning nor any other policy, just on Brexit
Vote for Forrige. He's been an MEP throughout the whole Brexit process thus far - and were still in the EU.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Going with lib dems, they had a lot of support in local elections, so might do well again. They are promoting themselves as the Remain party.

Originally I thought of ChangeUK, but theyve turned into a damp squib.

Im thinking Lib Dems is the best place for the remain vote.

Sponsored Links
If they changed for a younger leader, stopped their nanny state policy, and rebranded away from the curtain twitching Howard and Hilda matching jumpers they'd be in with a shout.

Originally I thought of ChangeUK, but theyve turned into a damp squib
Yes' you need a rich backer who can syphon money away from illegal funders and into the hands of dirty politicians, in order to progress in the grubby little world of Brexit.
A grasp of Russian language will help too.

Last edited:
Whats up can't you make up your minds?
Nah, it's quitters that have that problem....

They haven't worked out what type of Brexit they'd like yet...

So what's the 'plan' this time around? :LOL:

Oh you got me! The tolerant left and ardent remainers have no political arguments left and are still losing. Looks like they can't take it that Brexit is going to win again on Thursday :LOL:

Oh you got me! The tolerant left and ardent remainers have no political arguments left and are still losing.
So what's the current quitter Brexit plan?

No answer?

Oh that's right, you haven't got a clue :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back