Replace Danfoss Tp4000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have two danfoss tp4000 in my house. I want to replace these with smarter versions of it. Preferably something where I can just replace the thermostat and make it all smart with the ability to control it remotely.

I have combi boiler so i think investing in a nest and or hive/tado is over kill for my purposes.

Any suggestions please? There must be a thermostat only system that is smart right?

Sponsored Links
Correct me if I am wrong but does that not have a boiler control unit?

Sponsored Links
The Danfoss TP4000 (Assume that this is correct and it is not a Danfoss TP4000RF) is a wired programmable thermostat. A direct replacement would be the Tado smart thermostat.

Tado replaces an existing room thermostat and doesn't need an additional receiver like Hive and Nest. It is battery operated too, as is the TP4000 so you won't need to run additional wires to power it.

Capture.JPG

You won't need the optional extension kit when just replacing an existing wired thermostat.

More details can be found by clicking here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back