Replacement for Texecom Veritas - more zones needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

We have a Texecom Veritas system installed from before we moved in. We are having building work done and need more zones (9) than the 8 that the Veritas is capable of.

My question is - what would be the easiest system to upgrade to? I don't particularly want to change the PIRs or the door detectors. We don't have the engineer code for the current system.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Premier 24 plastic 8 zones, plus 2 on the keypad, or economy plug on expander giving 16/18 zones or euro mini 9 zones or 10 if you eol the zones

Fab. Thanks. Any difference between the Premier 24 and the Premier Elite 24?

Thanks a lot for your help - it's much appreciated.

Also, will the PIRs from the Veritas system work on a Premier / Premier Elite system, or will I have to replace them?

Elite is the new version been out a couple of years , all your pirs will swop over as it's the same brand , you will have to adjust the settings or fit resistors in the detector.

Sponsored Links
If you have a built in keypad you can replace it with the new elite live panels which probably work out cheaper should be available from wholesalers around now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back