Replacement shower? Triton Bewitch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've had a plumber recently visit in relation to a low pressure issue with my electric shower in my flats (cold water fed as I only have a gravity based immersion hot water tank).

He demonstrated that the shower was not flowing well compared to the tap and suggested it was a shower problem with two issues - spend an hour stripping down the shower and see what can be done, or just replace the shower.

I'm tempted by the shower replacement as I know Triton aren't the best, but not sure what would be better - I'm looking at the Mira Sport multifit as I know that will fit in the same slot, but would that be a better shower for a low pressure situation off mains in a block of flats than I have currently, or can anyone recommend another replacement or solution? I can't have a gravity tank fed shower as I'm in a flat.

Alternative is that I go for the strip down and possibly waste £45 not finding the solution, given that a new shower is c£200, but I'd go for it if it's likely to be a lot better.

Sponsored Links
I should replace it, and if you're a landlord you should buy something thermostatic to cover your a$$ - if you get a non-thermostatic one and someone gets scalded you could be sued.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back