Replacing 3CH Programmer with 2 Hive Minis.

I’d say that’s your issue, you have broken the link and no longer have a complete circuit (left open).
Ah ok, should any of them be linked together then?

Attachments

• 20240327_195925.jpg
    20240327_195925.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Yes, Live and switched live (brown and black with brown sleeving).
Not sure it's made any difference, the boiler above the programmers hasn't done anything despite the green lights for CH being lit on the receivers

Should I be removing the link to common in the single zone receiver with this setup?

Sponsored Links
Should I be removing the link to common in the single zone receiver with this setup?
No, the common is needed. If that’s still not doing anything there must be an issue elsewhere.

The wires coming from the wiring center appear to be black, but I can’t see those colours at the Hive backplate or room stat. Definitely joined the 2 stat wires up?

Sussed it, the boiler above the programers needed resetting... once I did that it worked. Yes stats now linked brown and black/brown.

Thank you so much for your helpCBW I owe you a beer

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sussed it, the boiler above the programers needed resetting... once I did that it worked. Yes stats now linked brown and black/brown.

Thank you so much for your helpCBW I owe you a beer
No worries, glad you’re sorted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back