replacing my thermal store and boiler…Help in specifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Dan Robinson wrote: Can you imagine the size of this blokes sandals and lentil collection? Fecking nora.

Someone who appreciates good advanced economical design is a hippy? LOL. you make me larf. I thought hippies were into basic crude things like you.

Dan Robinson wrote: Can you imagine the size of this blokes sandals and lentil collection? Fecking nora.

Someone who appreciates good advanced economical design is a hippy? LOL. you make me larf. I thought hippies were into basic crude things like you.
Now then Himaginn, isn't it time you went back to the General Discussion section and leave the normal people alone? Or better still get back to driving your Taxi..

Sponsored Links
PullerGas, wrote: A bunch of grey goaty beard stroking coffin Dodgers,

What do you think about the 15mm plastic pipe as a shower coil?

Must you ask Ray?? Gawd knows what bugs will be growing inside that 15mm plastic tube??

Gawd knows what bugs will be growing inside that 15mm plastic tube
Probably very similar to those that grow in the chlorinated water supplied to the main cold ( drinking ) water tap. ( they may breed faster in the warmth of the pipe in the tank.

raytay you need a bit of an update , you need to do a bit more more googling

PullerGas, Must you ask Ray?? Gawd knows what bugs will be growing inside that 15mm plastic tube??

Uh!

bernardgreen,
Probably very similar to those that grow in the chlorinated water supplied to the main cold ( drinking ) water tap. ( they may breed faster in the warmth of the pipe in the tank.

Why should plastic be any different to copper tube?

Wish I'd looked at this thread before!

This is the most entertained I have been since at least half an hour ago:D

Ps. @bernardgreen you need to get that design patented asap. I would hate for someone to beat you to it into production ;)

It's definitely a great idea.

Ps. I would take the advice previously posted on here and make sure you use plastic for the shower coil. As it is no different to copper and it is much cheaper;)

PullerGas, Must you ask Ray?? Gawd knows what bugs will be growing inside that 15mm plastic tube??

Uh!

bernardgreen,

Why should plastic be any different to copper tube?

Mate, you need a check up from the neck up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back