Report on the BBC and gay issues

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
pass secure the tissues!!

ha ha ha ha !!!
for the tears secure! ;) :oops:

toffee said:
brightness!!! you would give her what for!!???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :oops:

ha ha... yes... oo er missus... joke !!!! (pun intended... having fun with.. not at..)

and I feel certain brightness will take it as such!

Yeah of course I will Toff! I meant of course with a mallet and not sexually as my own preferences lean towards the opposite sex & you thought your luck was in ;) :evil: heeheehee

Sponsored Links
Yes, of course it was!

toffee said:
brightness!!! you would give her what for!!???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :oops:

ha ha... yes... oo er missus... joke !!!! (pun intended... having fun with.. not at..)

and I feel certain brightness will take it as such!

And I thought for a moment my little disclosure was encouraging others to be more open with their feelings!

OK then I will be totally open and honest with my feelings. I personally would prefer to snuggle up with my dogs than to any man. I am NOT into bestiality (sp) but their peaceful snoring sends me right off to sleep and I treasure a good nights sleep to be better than anything.

Bl**dy h*ll I must be getting old :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

brightness, Im all for sisters together and stuff but if kendor was in the room... I would sabotage your stilletos so I got there first!!

(ps.. can you walk in those things for a whole evening without agony?)
:LOL: :LOL:

yes but if you las much as look at them... they start wagging their tails and slavering everywhere!!! just as messy as men...

Little one does. Bigger one puts his head on hubbies pillow and snuggles right into me then goes off to sleep and is dead to the world - I had to wake him up at 11am the other morning - totally lazy he is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

awww...
all cosy and snuggly and ( unfortunatell also)snory and pumpy and stretching out and taking over the whole bed!!!!

still at least they wont answer back and will always adore you!

paulbrown said:
I have many gay friends and almost to a man, they all cringe at this OTT campness, be it on the telly or even in gay pubs and clubs. To be honest I think it is for the benefit of the not so aware viewer, some really need it spelling out and this is probably the easy way to achieve that end.

I agree with you paulbrown ;)

I have worked with and dealt professionally with loads of gay, bisexual and men who have sex with men during the past 20 yrs. Having discussed this subject before i know that the vast majority of them are sick and tired of being negatively portrayed by the media! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The script writers need to open their eyes, do the research and get in touch with reality before writing about a gay character! :rolleyes:
If they did they would know that most gay, bisexual and men who have sex with men are not 'camp' - indeed the reality is that they are mostly undistinguishable from their heterosexual counterparts.......!
This should be how the characters are shown - reflective of whats really going on in society!

we digressed... ninebob, if I knew you and you were my friend... you would be just that.. my frind.
Not my gay friend.. just my friend.
Roll on tv being the same. no more token anybodies.

JulieL/B wrote,
I agree with you paulbrown
I'm flattered Julie, I'm so used to the disagreeable types, it makes a pleasant change.
;) :LOL:
Paul

OK, let me get what you are all saying straight:

A man is born gay, in some way he is gentetically programmed to have recreational sex with other men. He doesn't NEED to do it, it won't continue his genetic line - he simply likes to have sex with men for recreational purposes.

Now because of that, I have to look upon him as some kind of special human?
Are you kidding?

What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.

Just what is wrong with traditional values? Why can't men love women and have babies to further the race? Without them there wouldn't be such a thing as a 'gay' man.

Well?

joe

Sponsored Links
Back