Report on the BBC and gay issues

Exactly Richard but Joe90 seems to think it appropriate to bring it up and then wondered why I got annoyed. Some people can't have a decent debate without being facetious. I mean, someone being gay and preferring same sex adult partners is hardly the same as someone going out and grooming a young child and abusing them is it?

It's the one thing that really angers me when so called 'Christian' people think they are above everyone else & take the moral high ground :evil:

Sponsored Links
Thanks Richard. I was just replying to him - I don't know why he seems to see homosexuality as some sort of crime.

It is a subject that really angers me as I have loads of friends, some of whom who just happen to be either homosexual or lesbian. It doesn't make them any less of a person but my word do some of them get abuse for it :evil:

Edited because i corrected a mis spelling of Richard's name.

Now, why am I not surprised to find that SRJ-90 is also a homophobe?

joe-90 said:
Everything bad in society is the fault of the PC brigade.
Actually no - a lot of what is bad in society is the fault of ignorant, bigoted unpleasant people.

Sponsored Links
LMAO BAS it's not human snoring - it's doggie snoring :LOL:

You've never heard relaxing snoring until you've heard a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel snore - it's a sort of rhythmic zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joe mentions that he doesnt see why he has to see gays as special people.
That is the whole point is it not?
No one is saying they are special.
There are 'pc' laws in place to prevent ordinary people being penalised by those with the views like those held by joe.

Where I work there is one gay man who I distictly dislike because he is useless at his job and arrogant and intolerant of others views that differ from his.
Many people dislike this man but some say nothing and go along him with him as they feel if they disagree that they will get into trouble for being homophobic.

This is silly. It is those people who are making him 'special' and different.
People dont like the guy because he isnt a very nice person, nothing to do with the fact that he is gay.
They then try to blame the fact that he is gay for not being able to confont him about his faults.

The laws that stand are not about treating people special or not being able to say or do anything to a gay person if they are out of order on something.

They are there to protect them from 'not in my back yard' views.

I also know another woman who is gay and tries to use this to get away with being lazy at work. She has been heard to say that the bosses wont touch her because they wont dare or she will say its just because she is gay. She has an expectation that she will get positions she wants from positive discrimination, over straight people wanting the same position.

This just means that she is a selfish person... it isnt a result of being gay.

This girl will be taken to task about being lazy and her being gay wont mean a jot!

I have three boys and they are out in the field building a den.
They have just been in to get their snacks to take and eat in their den.

One or all of my boys or none of my boys may be gay.
My love for them will not alter one bit.
Could you look at your child joe (if you have any) and stop loving them because they were gay?

There are a high amount of suicides in young gay males.
I would be ashamed of myself if I thought I had made someone feel so guilty or feel dirty or that they had let me down, so that suicide or depression was a result.

If sex is the issue then straights do things that are certainly not in the name of procreation.
And if it is true that you yourself talked of personal enjoyment of anal sex then how can you justify your view joe?

Richardp said:
Recreational sex? what do you mean by normal? if enough people do it with a consenting **** it,s normal, what is Recreational sex? if its not for the purpose of procreating the human race is it normal ?, yes course it is, who makes all these rules? and why carry round all this access baggage.

Apprently you think that you do.

joe

johnny_t said:
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.
joe

I suspect that you are trying to get this thread locked or removed. Either way, you are heading for a smack :evil: - that is the most pathetic thing I have read in weeks. :rolleyes:

Actually, on this, I kind of agree with Joe's point, if not his conclusion. No-one would choose to become a Paedophile, it is an illness, either through genetic disposition or through their life experience's, which is why it needs quarantining (prison), isolating, treating and discussing rationally rather than just sending round a lynch mob of the uneducated whenever a suspect emerges.

However, where it diverges from homo- or heterosexuality is the presence of an innocent victim, and it is our first priority to protect the victim. What two adults get up to, and doesn't affect anyone else, or make the world a darker place in general should be entirely up to them.

Also, Joe (and I am going from memory on this a bit, so forgive me if I'm wrong) haven't you posted on here in the past about how you have enjoyed bottom-related pleasures with women - How is that different or more 'normal' than doing it with a man ?

I've done all sorts of things with consenting women - but I wouldn't say it was normal!

As for consenting adults? Well different societies have different ideas on what is acceptable. It isn't unusual in some cultures to marry at the age of 12. As for paedophilia being an ilness - well isn't someone that wants sex with a 12 year old a 'paedo'?

Paedophiles (like gays) have no control over who they 'fancy'. It was God's Lottery that made them the way they are. One (gay) is acceptable to society whereas paedophilia isn't - but the basic fact is that neither one nor the other made that choice of who they would be attracted to. They both, however, have the choice whether or not to 'act it out' in the real world.

joe

Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.
joe

I suspect that you are trying to get this thread locked or removed. Either way, you are heading for a smack :evil: - that is the most pathetic thing I have read in weeks. :rolleyes:

Pathetic is how you are trying to evade the argument. Just answer the question eh? Then again - I know that you can't.

joe

Actually I can but you just made me see red with that pathetic statement :evil:

Gay couples have consensual sex - no problem, nothing wrong in it. Gay couples fall in love and have relationships, nothing wrong in that either.

Paedophiles abuse kids and wreck their lives - hardly consensual sex when it's a 50 year old bloke and an innocent child is it?

And btw I know lots of people who work with these entities and there is no way they can ever be 'cured' of it. Most of them are just plain evil :cry: :mad:

It's their genetics. They have no choice but to be attracted to children Some men are attracted to men - are they evil too?

joe

Richardp said:
How the hell did Paedophilier come into this thread? it bears no relationship to the subject at all, I know we often get taken off the track but in this case it seems a shame to mention Paedophiles in the same breath as gay relationships when some peaple are having problems getting to grip with the subject anyway.

It's all about genetic programming. No-one chooses to be gay or straight or a paedophile - it's just they way they are born. The point I'm making is that no-one is forced to act out their sexual fantasies - they can remain asexual.

joe

Brightness said:
Exactly Richard but Joe90 seems to think it appropriate to bring it up and then wondered why I got annoyed. Some people can't have a decent debate without being facetious. I mean, someone being gay and preferring same sex adult partners is hardly the same as someone going out and grooming a young child and abusing them is it?

It's the one thing that really angers me when so called 'Christian' people think they are above everyone else & take the moral high ground :evil:

I take it that you agree with children marrying at the age of 12 then? Or arranged marriages against the will of the ones being wed? You are making up the rules as you go along. It doesn't work that way. Either genetic factors are at work or they are not. Which is it??

joe

Toffee. The point I am making is that no-one need know that a person is gay or not. How does it come into conversation "By the way I like recreational sex with a same sex partner". It doesn't nned saying.

A woman and a man have totally different organs and body structure. A gay man is identical to a straight man. A woman 'minces' because of her child bearing hips. A gay man 'minces' to tell the world that he likes same sex relationships - but who want to know? I mean it's nothing to brag about is it? We can all do what gay men do can't we? It's not exactly clever is it?

So why advertise it and refer to 'gay' men as if they were a third sex when they are not. They are identical. Is a man gay if he never has a same sex relationship? If so - in what way? Answer me that one Toffee.

joe

I will try to joe.
I agree that in order to procreate and keep the human species going a man and a woman has to mate.
I dont know what makes a person gay but something does.
It will not stop the human race continuing, it will make no difference at all.
I am straight and am sexually attracted to men only.
I can look at other women and think they are stunning and gorgeously pretty or sexually alluring.
I can see a beautiful woman walk into the room and be intrigued by her and watch her.

That does not mean I am gay.
I would not be aroused in any way by kissing a woman or having any sort of sex with a women.
In fact the idea of being intimate with a woman turns me right off.

I am married so Im out of the dating game but I can still find men sexually attractive.
I enjoy harmless flirting , especially if I am attracted to the man in question.
It is just how am I.

If I was a virgin and had never even kissed a man, I would still have these feelings towards men and men exclusively.

So, I think but not being gay, I imagine, that it is exactly the same for a man or woman who is gay or bisexual.
They fancy automatically one or the other or both sexes, whether you go on to have an intimate relationship matters not.

I can see a man and think he is drop dead gorgeous and if I wasnt married I would definately look twice....
but I am married. It doesnt stop me looking, its natural.

I dont think it matters whether you have have had a sexual relationship or not.. you just know who you fancy and who you dont.

Sponsored Links
Back