Report on the BBC and gay issues

Joe, why do I suspect you are on a wind up mission. ;) :LOL:

You know very well we live in a PC society.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
Joe, why do I suspect you are on a wind up mission. ;) :LOL:

You know very well we live in a PC society.

I don't like the PC society. Everything bad in society is the fault of the PC brigade.

joe

I agree with you Joe, unfortunately there are plenty of soft namby pampy types about.

Sorry to go off topic ninebob.

joe-90 said:
A man is born gay, in some way he is gentetically programmed to have recreational sex with other men. He doesn't NEED to do it, it won't continue his genetic line - he simply likes to have sex with men for recreational purposes.

And you don't like to have sex for pleasure? Or is sex for you purely about "continuing your genetic lines"?

What is it that makes you feel so threatened by someone who is different to you?

Now because of that, I have to look upon him as some kind of special human?

You don't have to do anything, but you purport to be Christian. How can you spout the all-forgiving, all-loving stuff one minute, then be a hypocrite the next? At the very least, you are being selective.

Are you kidding?

I think you are, if you expect us to swallow this, no pun intended.

Just what is wrong with traditional values? Why can't men love women and have babies to further the race?

What the hell are traditional standards? Next, you'll be telling me that homosexuality is not normal. What is normal, huh? Explain that to me.

They do. Which is why you're here, trying to justify your pathetic "standards".

Try practicing a bit of what your religion is supposedly famous for - tolerance.

God help you if a member of your family annouced they were homosexual.

Without them there wouldn't be such a thing as a 'gay' man.
This does not make sense at all!!

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.
joe

I suspect that you are trying to get this thread locked or removed. Either way, you are heading for a smack :evil: - that is the most pathetic thing I have read in weeks. :rolleyes:

toffee said:
awww...
all cosy and snuggly and ( unfortunatell also)snory and pumpy and stretching out and taking over the whole bed!!!!

still at least they wont answer back and will always adore you!

Yep to cosy and snuggly & a bit snory but it is a very comforting, snory noise. No to pumpy (that's the little one or the hubby :confused: ) and no to the stretching out - he just cuddles in and sleeps, bless him. When he was very tiny I started taking him up to bed with me as he was like a teddy bear. Now he's bigger he sleeps on a cushion bed on the floor next to me unless 'Daddy' is in work. THEN he's on the bed snuggled into Mummy & believe it or not, we actually sleep better - he's my furry hot water bottle :LOL: hahahaha

Incidentally I have now found the full Stonewall report to which the original Gscene magazine article refers. It's here if anyone is interested:

http://www.stonewall.org.uk/documents/tuned_out_pdf.pdf

A bit of an epic at 28 pages, but interesting, particularly the specific references (for example the Anne Robinson quotes) and the opinions of some of the straight people they interviewed.

Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.
joe

I suspect that you are trying to get this thread locked or removed. Either way, you are heading for a smack :evil: - that is the most pathetic thing I have read in weeks. :rolleyes:

Pathetic is how you are trying to evade the argument. Just answer the question eh? Then again - I know that you can't.

joe

Secure Spark:

Normal is using the human form for what the human form was designed for.
Recreational sex with a same sex partner isn't normal - and I've never met a gay man that said that it was.

joe

A bit odd that report Ninebob, I cant dispute the content, but to be honest if you had asked me about gay representation on tv before I'd read your original post, I would have tried to say that gay or homosexual people were over-represented as a percentage of society, There has been a stream of gay stars and personalities on tv, ever since tv began broadcasting, most of them add enourmously to our world.
I think your statement about leaving well alone and just getting on with life being the best way to overcome intolerance is correct, Stars like George Michael do no favours for gay people when they promote themselves aggressively.

Recreational sex? what do you mean by normal? if enough people do it with a consenting **** it,s normal, what is Recreational sex? if its not for the purpose of procreating the human race is it normal ?, yes course it is, who makes all these rules? and why carry round all this access baggage.

Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
joe

Actually, on this, I kind of agree with Joe's point, if not his conclusion. No-one would choose to become a Paedophile, it is an illness, either through genetic disposition or through their life experience's, which is why it needs quarantining (prison), isolating, treating and discussing rationally rather than just sending round a lynch mob of the uneducated whenever a suspect emerges.

However, where it diverges from homo- or heterosexuality is the presence of an innocent victim, and it is our first priority to protect the victim. What two adults get up to, and doesn't affect anyone else, or make the world a darker place in general should be entirely up to them.

Also, Joe (and I am going from memory on this a bit, so forgive me if I'm wrong) haven't you posted on here in the past about how you have enjoyed bottom-related pleasures with women - How is that different or more 'normal' than doing it with a man ?

joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
joe

Pathetic is how you are trying to evade the argument. Just answer the question eh? Then again - I know that you can't.

joe

Actually I can but you just made me see red with that pathetic statement :evil:

Gay couples have consensual sex - no problem, nothing wrong in it. Gay couples fall in love and have relationships, nothing wrong in that either.

Paedophiles abuse kids and wreck their lives - hardly consensual sex when it's a 50 year old bloke and an innocent child is it?

And btw I know lots of people who work with these entities and there is no way they can ever be 'cured' of it. Most of them are just plain evil :cry: :mad:

How the hell did Paedophilier come into this thread? it bears no relationship to the subject at all, I know we often get taken off the track but in this case it seems a shame to mention Paedophiles in the same breath as gay relationships when some peaple are having problems getting to grip with the subject anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back