Response gas pressure problem (UPDATED)

Agile said:
[As far as the minimiser is concerned I think it is a premix but others will confirm that shortly.

Well it's a premix burner but it's not a zero governor.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
As far as the minimiser is concerned I think it is a premix but others will confirm that shortly.

Tony

It is, but a condensing boiler.

Doctor Drivel wrote
The Response is the only non-condensing boiler around that had a pre-mix burner. It is not at all like the Minimiser's burner

What you on about...its nearly exactly the same....some of the models even use the same electrodes.

Sponsored Links
Doctor Drivel said:
Agile said:
As far as the minimiser is concerned I think it is a premix but others will confirm that shortly.

Tony

It is, but a condensing boiler.

the burners, electrodes are the same!! the burner is slightly different as it has a cap on the top thats all, our minimiser is a condensing boiler, but we did make a response that is also a condensing boiler, the response SE, the heat exchangers are the same on the response SE and the minimiser, but different on the response SE and response 120,100, 80. i hope this helps solve the issue, im privilaged to know this as i work at ideal boilers as an engineer.

the.ideal.man said:
im privilaged to know this as i work at ideal boilers as an engineer.
UNLUCKY :!: :D Never mind you will never be out of a job.

Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back