Response RE3000 Alarm 418 mhz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I am new to this forum please be gentle :LOL:

I have the above alarm and it has not been active for quite a few years as we had our outside walls replaced with under pining etc....

The cowboys that done it took the original panel off of the wall by chiseling around the bricks and taking it off complete with the wall as well I kid you not..

Anyway I digress, I have lost the instruction manual and wondered if anyone has a copy that that could email me or hard copy which I could pay for....

The Response website no longer lists it... I sent an email and no replay even though it was over a week ago...

Kind regards Lee

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I'm having a look around for you, haven't come up with anything so far and it could take a few days. Don't hold your breath, but I'll do my best.

Take Care.

Thanks you, I have been looking but found no information other than the default code.

I am replacing the original unit with a replacement which was supplied to me by a work friend as the old one's No 8 on the keypad had failed, but I never fitted it so will effectively be starting fresh.

Regards Lee

Hello Lee,

So far, no luck on the instructions, but I'll keep on looking. Is the replacement a response system also. If it is, then the search continues for the manual.

Speak with you soon,

Chain Daisy.

Sponsored Links
He's not looking very hard, send me an email address via the massaging system, click on my name & I'll send it to you.

Hello cash13,

It looks as if David has found the manual, good old Dave.

I need to mention this more frequently on posts these days:-

From above; " ....He's not looking very hard, send me an email address via the massaging system, click on my name & I'll send it to you..."

There are just a few 'spoilers' on the forum who appear to be of the opinion that their insults, I call them 'one liners' will have some negative effect on people who are trying to help. The reason for this stems from the days when they were able to make as many posts of no consequence as possible. You will see this in the number of posts they have made compared with the number of 'Thankyou's' they have received. Simply divide their total posts by the 'Thankyou's' and you'll get my meaning. Most of their 'one liner' posts are of no consequence since they appear on 'General Questions' where they invariably end up arguing with each other. So first and foremost, ignore their post total, it means absolutely nothing, except perhaps that they have nothing better to do all day and lead pretty sad lives.

There is another reason which appears to fit the bill. We are being helped now by true professionals, eighty two is one of them, and what this means is that the 'one liner' brigade do not have the knowledge or experience of the more recent professionals. As a result, their last bastion of defence is the insulting 'one liner' rather than a polished and professional reply.

I could prove beyond all doubt that their post count is not relevant compared with the likes of the 'new blood' we are seeing here. Very soon these 'one liners' shall be removed from DIYnot or shall go voluntarily since they cannot offer anything useful anymore. And if they actually get around to submitting something useful, it is invariably taken from a training manual off e.bay or else from a bundle of cd roms which contain all the manuals (also at one time available on e.bay), one of the above posts confirms this, since the character who offered to send you a copy does not install diy systems, so he says, so why would he have that copy in the first place, off a cd rom obviously (he's probably never seen it before). Expect him to come back with yet another 'one liner' which is of no value to yourself.

I am inserting the above comment so that you can stay on track with your query, rather than be sidetracked by reading 'one liners'. You can expect more 'one liners' before you are content that all your queries are answered. Just listen to professionals such as Eighty Two. There are only a few of these 'one liners' left, most have already been banned, so keep in mind also that the majority of people on this forum are genuine and shall readily help you. It is only a few, who have a personal psychiatric problem, who spoil it for the good guys on the site.

Best Wishes.

Hello cash13,

Just a reminder that you can ignore the above post, it is not relevant to your original query and may be classified as a 'one liner'.

Hello Lee,

Whilst you are more than welcome to ignore my article regarding 'one liners' David has thanked Bernard for his invaluable ' one liner' contribution. However, it is my duty to this forum to evaluate whether or not a 'one liner' post detracts from the original topic. And this topic is turning into yet another 'detraction process'. Nevertheless, I shall continue, wherever and whenever a 'one liner' is of no obvious consequence to the original topic heading.

Best Wishes,

Chain Daisy.

Hello Lee,

Whilst you are more than welcome to ignore my article regarding 'one liners' David has thanked Bernard for his invaluable ' one liner' contribution. However, it is my duty to this forum to evaluate whether or not a 'one liner' post detracts from the original topic. And this topic is turning into yet another 'detraction process'. Nevertheless, I shall continue, wherever and whenever a 'one liner' is of no obvious consequence to the original topic heading.

Best Wishes,

Chain Daisy.
What a pompous prig you are.

If we were to correct all the errors and misinformation you happily spout the forum would grind to a halt.

Alumni wrote:- "....If we were to correct all the errors and misinformation you happily spout the forum would grind to a halt...."

Everyone is welcome to examine my posts. Everyone is welcome to correct any mistakes, of which I admit to several. My only desire is that you make a detailed list as you examine. This will help you to promote your 'one liners' trash, as and when I reply. Please start your quest today, since I would not want the site to grind to a halt in the new year, since I have not finished with a detailed analysis of your contributions, although you conveniently locked your details just as I was about to examine. Nonetheless, there are other courses available to myself. And when I am finished showing you up for what you truly are, I shall pursue the other members of your 'one liner' gang. Please commence your investigations as soon as possible.

I'll be very surprised if Daisy makes it into the new year. Troublemakers tend to disappear.

Many thanks for the replies at the end of the day I got what I needed and am able to reinstall the RE3000 now with out the worries...

Thanks to all those who replied and Davidrw for the link so I can download it to my pc.

Oe other thing if I can be so bold where can I buy more 418mhz door catches? or can you alter the frequency of them by dip switches inside?

Kind regards Lee

PS I'll leave the arguing/banter to you lot have had enough of that sort of thing on others.. cheers :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back