Retractive voltfree boost switch in bathroom for MVHR

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all,

First post here. Nice to meet you all! I have a Vent Axia Sentinel MVHR.
(Manual here incase you are wondering). I have this system working on 3 bathrooms currently with a retractive "Boost Ventilation" switch outside each bathroom. The switch boots the ventilation up for 70% for 30 mins.

I've just built a new bathroom and I'm extending the MVHR to include the new bathroom. The issue is that putting the "Boost Ventilation" retractive switch outside that bathroom is not an option due to some oversight.

The Sentinel unit has an SW4 connection (as below) that lets you operate a volt-free switch in such circumstances where you need the boost switch inside such an area like a bathroom. I have no idea how to do this. Can anybody help me figure this out. BPC Ventilation (who sold the unit to me) said I should connect the switch directly in to SW4. Pics of the switch below.

Thank you for your time and help on this.

ventsw4_1.png

ventsw4_2.png

PXL_20240221_160742262.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back