Retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...

Sadly, I'm currently struggling to find any fundamental flaw in your arguments, and thus withdraw for the time being.

Sponsored Links
Sadly, I'm currently struggling to find any fundamental flaw in your arguments, and thus withdraw for the time being.

If you ask him nicely, I'm sure whitespirit will be able to give you some links for the bnp. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
[/quote]Dunno, don't really care. Wait until the race riots sort it out for you.
What with all these riots coming up (race, oil, food etc.etc.) someone's gonna have to organise different days of the week for each specific one, or it'll all end up in anarchy.

At the root of the problem is the fact that British women are not having enough kids, as the population ages there just arn't enough british kids in work to pay NI and tax to support the aging population.

In third world countries they have large families to support them when they get old so why should it be any different here. Children in 3rd world countries are viewed as an economic asset.

There is nothing wrong with being a tosser, because you are only having sex with some one you love :LOL:

i aint a puff pal, just askin if you contribute so elton can know where to go for a baby in future :D .

whith a name like that , you could'nt do much more. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back