Review Of Lighting

I replaced all the GU10's in our house with LED ones from lightrabbit.com

As their UK shop is near me I got a couple of different types, but settled on the 3w 'turbine' ones, which have pretty big heatsinks. They are under a tenner each when you buy a few.

Had 1 failure in the last 9 months out of 28 I bought... not bad. And they replaced it without question.....

Sponsored Links

As their UK shop is near me I got a couple of different types, but settled on the 3w 'turbine' ones, which have pretty big heatsinks. They are under a tenner each when you buy a few.

Had 1 failure in the last 9 months out of 28 I bought... not bad. And they replaced it without question.....

Phat boy ... I'm looking at some GU10 and just came across your post about lightrabbit.com

By far the cheapest I have come across for what I am looking for, so just wanted to double check that you would still recommend them as a company?

Phat boy ... I'm looking at some GU10 and just came across your post about lightrabbit.com

By far the cheapest I have come across for what I am looking for, so just wanted to double check that you would still recommend them as a company?

Hi,

Yes everything is still fine with my lamps, especially with the newest Varilight dimmers!

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back