Rhino horn kills humans....

Species have died out throughout the entire history of the planet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i shouldn't rise to your tired response, but go on then...

they have, and new ones are being found every week... but we almost have the technology to save some of our endangered beasts, and yet they're being destroyed by greed and apathy....

It's actually a really interesting direction, and maybe one for a new thread... but we are simply just another one of these species, so why do we get so work up about protecting them? after all we're not their creator !!

Sponsored Links
Plus you play about with the planet's equilibrium (by letting species die out) and you risk affecting the whole planet....

So pointing out an obvious truth in resonse to your latest nonsensical statement is tired is it? What you don't seem to realise is that interfering in order to prevent species dying out is "playing about with the planets equilibrium" as you call it.

Sponsored Links
your latest nonsensical statement

you keep saying this often enough Sooey, you gonna start actually believing it !!! (although it is textbook trollism)!!

What you don't seem to realise is that interfering in order to prevent species dying out is "playing about with the planets equilibrium" as you call it.

no it isn't !! it's MAINTAINING the equilibrium.. ;)

you keep saying this often enough Sooey
I do don't I, when are you going to stop making stupid statements so I can stop? So interfering to maintain it isn't "playing about" with it then?

I do don't I, when are you going to stop making stupid statements so I can stop? So interfering to maintain it isn't "playing about" with it then?

Sooey, i've suddenly stopped wanting to feed your small, angry, over-developed ego !!!! ;) ;)

If you realise in the scheme of things, your complete life (50,60,70 years?) has a tiny tiny relevance to anything, so a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody, except it fuels your ego....

And i don't care for you Sooey (not even sure why i gave you a capital S :rolleyes: )

A debate is good for one's constitution... you challenge, you learn, you teach, you accept..... nowhere in there is there room for "you insult"!!

If you need to insult in order to get your point across.... you've lost already...

Feel free to rip into this reply as i wont care....

Species have died out throughout the entire history of the planet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

they have, and new ones are being found every week... but we almost have the technology to save some of our endangered beasts, and yet they're being destroyed by greed and apathy....

It's actually a really interesting direction, and maybe one for a new thread... but we are simply just another one of these species, so why do we get so work up about protecting them? after all we're not their creator !!

Yes i agree with you! we are not their creator, so what gives us the right to exterminate them the way we do?

Yes i agree with you! we are not their creator, so what gives us the right to exterminate them the way we do?

i don't think it's about having the right... most of us don't want to destroy them... it's about riduculous greed and supply and demand.... or instead of greed is it maybe survival for the people involved? in which case would you not do the same if your family were on the line?

My point is ... nonsence stories about Rhino horn curing cancer fuels the demand.... we should counter that with myths that reduce the demand?

And i don't care for you Sooey

I'm so gutted now. :LOL: :LOL:

You are incapable of debate becausde you feel insulted every time somebody disagrees with you, you need to grow up.
In actual fact if you read the last few posts it seems to me that you are the one doing all the insulting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And i don't care for you Sooey

I'm so gutted now. :LOL: :LOL:

You are incapable of debate becausde you feel insulted every time somebody disagrees with you, you need to grow up.
In actual fact if you read the last few posts it seems to me that you are the one doing all the insulting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah backatcha !! and you don't like it !!

Sooey, i've suddenly stopped wanting to feed your small, angry, over-developed ego !!!! ;) ;)

If you realise in the scheme of things, your complete life (50,60,70 years?) has a tiny tiny relevance to anything, so a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody, except it fuels your ego....

And i don't care for you Sooey (not even sure why i gave you a capital S :rolleyes: )

A debate is good for one's constitution... you challenge, you learn, you teach, you accept..... nowhere in there is there room for "you insult"!!

If you need to insult in order to get your point across.... you've lost already...

Ima, you say "a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody" well let me tell you, according to Tesco every little helps, maybe just maybe there is someone on the forum who will be moved to donate a little to one of the animal charities that are working to stop the suffering of so many animals, charities such as WISPA, PETA and FOUR PAWS to name a few, however if you dont want to give to animals, i'm a charitable case. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So pointing out an obvious truth in resonse to your latest nonsensical statement is tired is it?

i'm incapable of debate because i feel insulted blah blah blah????... NO! it's because i am fckunig insulted !!!!!

Can you lot not see what you do? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you trolls rip into people and then tell them to calm down....

laughable !

Ima, you say "a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody" well let me tell you, according to Tesco every little helps, maybe just maybe there is someone on the forum who will be moved to donate a little to one of the animal charities that are working to stop the suffering of so many animals, charities such as WISPA, PETA and FOUR PAWS to name a few, however if you dont want to give to animals, i'm a charitable case. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pred i'm with you 100%.... but having two different conversations.... .... you quoted the other one !!

So pointing out an obvious truth in resonse to your latest nonsensical statement is tired is it?
i'm incapable of debate because i feel insulted blah blah blah????... NO! it's because i am fckunig insulted !!!!! Can you lot not see what you do? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you trolls rip into people and then tell them to calm down.... laughable !
It was your latest nonsensical statement!! Pointing out the truth is hardly an insult. :rolleyes: Besides....I thought you didn't care?? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back