Rhino horn kills humans....

Sponsored Links
Well at least when their extinct man can't exploit them anymore.

This was on the tv earlier, apparently an urban myth, the guy that was supposedly cured dose not exist, niether do any more Rhinos in Vietnam.

If i won the lotto i would hire mercenaries to kill the witch doctors that buy these horns.

Sponsored Links
This was on the tv earlier, apparently an urban myth, the guy that was supposedly cured dose not exist, niether do any more Rhinos in Vietnam.

If i won the lotto i would hire mercenaries to kill the witch doctors that buy these horns.

so my point is, someone should start a credible rumour that rhino horn kills humans...

(although if it worked, some religion would deem it necessary to kill all rhinos !!)

All big animals are going to be extinct soon, it's what "we" do. :cry:

not sure i agree... i saw two getting out of a people carrier earlier today, and there was a group of them feeding at our local cafe this lunchtime.. they looked like they were staying !! :eek:

not sure i agree... i saw two getting out of a people carrier earlier today, and there was a group of them feeding at our local cafe this lunchtime.. they looked like they were staying !! :eek:
Trouble is that the food they ate probably required more land than a rhino will graze on. So the Rhino will die, someone will pick up £100K for the horn, the buyer's clients will die of cancer (it's hope that prolongs life, not the horn) and the land turned to growing crops until it becomes a dust bowl.

Got to persuade our kids to have the snip!

Trouble is that the food they ate probably required more land than a rhino will graze on. So the Rhino will die, someone will pick up £100K for the horn, the buyer's clients will die of cancer (it's hope that prolongs life, not the horn) and the land turned to growing crops until it becomes a dust bowl.

Got to persuade our kids to have the snip!

I agree with 97% of what you say, but the last bit, our kids dont need the snip, our race is recedeing, world wide it is the other "tribes" that are multiplying like rabbits. :confused:

Surely when the Human race extinguishes itself the last person to leave should open all the cages in the zoos and game reserves to release the last few animals back into the wild before he switches off the lights? That way the animals will get a chance to re-establish themselves.

The suns gonna go super nova in 7.5 billion years so everything will get fried anyways. :(
Which isn't that far away on a cosmic time span.

The suns gonna go super nova in 7.5 billion years so everything will get fried anyways. :(
Which isn't that far away on a cosmic time span.

with respect, that's a poor response.... if you feel like that, why not enjoy your short life... steal what takes your fancy, kill all the people you don't like... sh@g every nice woman you see...(even if she says no!!), blow up the london eye for a laugh.. :rolleyes: etc etc etc

The point is, there are millions of generations of folk following your short life that deserve the right to experience the planet in the state it was before we arrived.... and to see the same things we can experience.

Plus you play about with the planet's equilibrium (by letting species die out) and you risk affecting the whole planet....

Sponsored Links
Back