Rhino horn kills humans....

They're losing their natural habitats now anyway. Just think of it as them being out competed by us, natural selection in action. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
They're losing their natural habitats now anyway. Just think of it as them being out competed by us, natural selection in action. :mrgreen:

What happens when the polar bears natural habitat is gone?
Won't most of the worlds costal cities have disappeared under water?
Poetic justice indeed!

they're being destroyed by greed and apathy....

We killed of Aurochs (wild ancestor to the cow), Wolves and lynx in the British isles.

Mostly out of necessity and safety (Does anyone but a small fringe want wolves back?).

I don't want to see these animals destroyed, but we can hardly say their reasons for doing so are any different to ours.

I don't want to see these animals destroyed, but we can hardly say their reasons for doing so are any different to ours.

It is abhorrent when animals are killed for no justified reason for instance just to take a rhino horn for some ridiculous folk lore that has no credibility whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Says someone sitting in a nice heated home in a 1st world country.

You would do the same if it was the only way to feed your family.

It is estimate that half to one third of the meat we produce goes down the bin, what makes a rhino so special compared to a pig or cow?

Let them get on with it, when they have lot's of money to chuck about like we do, then they can afford large nature reserves of unproductive land.

what makes a rhino so special compared to a pig or cow?

Pigs and cows are not facing extinction.
There's nothing special about the javan rhinoceros anymore. There extinct.

when they have lot's of money to chuck about like we do

We don't. Were bankrupt.

Pigs and cows are not facing extinction.

People are not facing extinction, so their lives are not worth much?

Our distant ancestors didn't decide to die of starvation or wolf attack because it would be "wrong" to threaten a species.

We don't. Were bankrupt.

I think some people living in third world countries who have to do what they can to SURVIVE, would laugh at this statement.

Of course they won't get to see it because they don't have a computer, or an internet connection, or electricity.........

[quote="Norcon";p="2290750"
We don't. Were bankrupt.

I think some people living in third world countries who have to do what they can to SURVIVE, would laugh at this statement.

Very true...our luxurious lifestyle is threatened maybe, but our survival most certainly is not.

Sponsored Links
Back