Rhino horn kills humans....

So pointing out an obvious truth in resonse to your latest nonsensical statement is tired is it?
i'm incapable of debate because i feel insulted blah blah blah????... NO! it's because i am fckunig insulted !!!!! Can you lot not see what you do? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you trolls rip into people and then tell them to calm down.... laughable !
It was your latest nonsensical statement!! Pointing out the truth is hardly an insult. :rolleyes: Besides....I thought you didn't care?? :LOL: :LOL:

classic trolling (or read bullying instead of trolling!! :rolleyes: )

but you don't care, you love it... even if i started saying all your posts were nonsensical, you'd love that too.. trolls are equivalent to the toughest bacteria.... and they can survive in volcanic slurry at a million degrees... but sooey you are a particularly good troll.... and a bit too friendly ;) (does that not pee you off?)

Sponsored Links
you keep saying this often enough Sooey
I do don't I, when are you going to stop making stupid statements so I can stop? So interfering to maintain it isn't "playing about" with it then?

Sooey, i've suddenly stopped wanting to feed your small, angry, over-developed ego !!!! ;) ;)

If you realise in the scheme of things, your complete life (50,60,70 years?) has a tiny tiny relevance to anything, so a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody, except it fuels your ego....

And i don't care for you Sooey (not even sure why i gave you a capital S :rolleyes: )

A debate is good for one's constitution... you challenge, you learn, you teach, you accept..... nowhere in there is there room for "you insult"!!

If you need to insult in order to get your point across.... you've lost already...

Feel free to rip into this reply as i wont care....

Ima, you say "a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody" well let me tell you, according to Tesco every little helps, maybe just maybe there is someone on the forum who will be moved to donate a little to one of the animal charities that are working to stop the suffering of so many animals, charities such as WISPA, PETA and FOUR PAWS to name a few, however if you dont want to give to animals, i'm a charitable case. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pred i'm with you 100%.... but having two different conversations.... .... you quoted the other one !!

THE OTHER ONE! ARE YOU SAYING THERE'S TWO OF YOU!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you keep saying this often enough Sooey
I do don't I, when are you going to stop making stupid statements so I can stop? So interfering to maintain it isn't "playing about" with it then?

Sooey, i've suddenly stopped wanting to feed your small, angry, over-developed ego !!!! ;) ;)

If you realise in the scheme of things, your complete life (50,60,70 years?) has a tiny tiny relevance to anything, so a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody, except it fuels your ego....

And i don't care for you Sooey (not even sure why i gave you a capital S :rolleyes: )

A debate is good for one's constitution... you challenge, you learn, you teach, you accept..... nowhere in there is there room for "you insult"!!

If you need to insult in order to get your point across.... you've lost already...

Feel free to rip into this reply as i wont care....

Ima, you say "a post you make on a forum does absolutely nothing for anybody" well let me tell you, according to Tesco every little helps, maybe just maybe there is someone on the forum who will be moved to donate a little to one of the animal charities that are working to stop the suffering of so many animals, charities such as WISPA, PETA and FOUR PAWS to name a few, however if you dont want to give to animals, i'm a charitable case. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pred i'm with you 100%.... but having two different conversations.... .... you quoted the other one !!

THE OTHER ONE! ARE YOU SAYING THERE'S TWO OF YOU!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What? no, i meant the convo with Sooey !!

By this reply I take it you don't agree that this was a nonsensical statement?
Plus you play about with the planet's equilibrium (by letting species die out) and you risk affecting the whole planet....
(does that not pee you off?)
Not in the least, I've long since sussed you out as a fool, why would I let a fools remarks affect me one way or the other? I enjoy pointing out your nonsense simply because I know what a whining, moaner you are. The more whinging you do about it, the more I'll continue to point out your stupidity. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
By this reply I take it you don't agree that this was a nonsensical statement?
Plus you play about with the planet's equilibrium (by letting species die out) and you risk affecting the whole planet....
(does that not pee you off?)
Not in the least, I've long since sussed you out as a fool, why would I let a fools remarks affect me one way or the other? I enjoy pointing out your nonsense simply because I know what a whining, moaner you are. The more whinging you do about it, the more I'll continue to point out your stupidity. :LOL: :LOL:

the classic attribute of a troll is this ... you cite whinging whining etc.. but can't come up with any evidence to support that statement.
My remit is to challenge trolls... and they don't like that at all.... they wriggle and squirm, but if i can make just one person aware of a troll i did my job lol !!

you cite whinging whining etc.. but can't come up with any evidence to support that statement.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: The evidence is written all over this forum, as anyone who reads it regularly knows.

you cite whinging whining etc.. but can't come up with any evidence to support that statement.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: The evidence is written all over this forum, as anyone who reads it regularly knows.

of course... so post a snippet !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: of the massive amount of evidence !! zzzzzzzzzzz!

Want me to post a few of your insults instead ? ;)

of course... so post a snippet !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: of the massive amount of evidence !! zzzzzzzzzzz! Want me to post a few of your insults instead ? ;)
I don't need to post "evidence" you've been doing that since you started on here. As for my insults...do whatever you like. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't particularly bother me if rhinos, tigers and polar bears all went extinct. There aren't that many of them around in the wild anyway, so I don't suppose it would have much effect on the ecology.

That is so sad, poor rhinos. I don't think a cure for cancer is possible. Perhaps ways to prevent it or to prolong life of those with it but never a cure.

It wouldn't particularly bother me if rhinos, tigers and polar bears all went extinct. There aren't that many of them around in the wild anyway, so I don't suppose it would have much effect on the ecology.

Thats a bit harsh sooey....having just watched Frozen Planet and similar programmes on TV. it seems a tragedy that these magnificent animals are facing extinction, especially when its fuelled purely by greed.

Sponsored Links
Back