Right of access to the neighbour’s land

I am looking only for a free lecture and not for several days of free tuition
but your asking for several day or weeks worth off tuition when the answer could be given in a dinner break ;)

Sponsored Links
I can't believe this is still going and the OP still refuses to let himself be helped.

It's a bit like when college students try to write an essay from yahoo answers(!)

As this is still going nowhere fast, I offer an anteater:
BabyGiantAnteater.jpg

:mrgreen:

(it is however, a great reflection of this forum's good nature; that people are still trying to assist this somewhat misguided chap.)

what we need to remember we are all different
what makes no sense to some can make perfect sense to others
our brains are all wired different
the main problem happens when our thoughts and their thoughts are so far apart that there is no meeting off the minds
yes its frustrating but that applies to both parties if you don't understand the other point off veiw you wont understand the need to change you though process ;) :cool:

I am looking only for a free lecture and not for several days of free tuition

You wont get bugger all if you do'nt answer some simple questions and give people more of a clue.

To take a line ISTR BAS used to use, the batteries in our crystal balls have gone flat :)

Sponsored Links
Oh 'Claude'

Copy and paste of the same questions and follow-up queries:

http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18941

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are your questions from an assignment paper? :rolleyes:

If so:
Your college / universities' assignment software will check the internet for matching statements and you can be disqualified for plagiarism.
Also, forums are not academic (or even reputable) sources of information for research and as such offer no value, even if correctly referenced. If a straight copy and paste then refer to the original point.

I accept I may be wrong and that instead you just have a peculiar approach to communication, in which case I wish you the best of.luck, whatever on earth it is you are doing (unless it is to the detriment of your theoretical or not neighbour).

I am not a student.

Please be less philosophical and concentrate on the issue

well i wish you luck in your plans and hope it goes well but i like everyone else that has tried to help will marvel at your lack off willingness you seem to have
expecting everyone to do your homework for you made impossible because off your lack off willingness to help us to help you

good luck :D

This is very simple.
On the boundary where you think you have a party wall you determine whether or not you do indeed have one. If you do have a party wall, then you determine whether the owner of the rights regarding the party wall, if indeed it is a party wall with the adjacent property will permit you unfetterred access to do whatever it is that you may or may theoretically wish and if the said possessor of those rigjhts will permit you so to do, then you may enter the adjacent land to do so but if such permission is withheld then assuming that it is indeed a party wall then you may use the rights set out in the party wall regulations, such as may apply, to obtain such entry as may be needed or granted and if you do not understand what these rights are and if in the event of any presented opposition to the application of those rights then I am sure that somebody will explain them in detail and to cover every possible existing or theoretical situation that may or may theoretically exist in sufficient free detail to enable you to undertake whatever it is or may be that you wish to achieve,
Now with regards to the other boundary.............zzzzzz......zzzzzz

Edit......change and to or where incorrectly written. Zzzzzzz.....zzzzz

Am I ever glad that "the party wall act" does not apply up here.

There is a "statutory right of access" for Maintenance. As for building stuff, negotiation is key.

Sometimes we even get questions that can be answered.

Buy the way what was the reason for the OP? did someone want to undertake some sort of work "somewhere"

mattylad, hi

Which Jurisdiction "" are we discussing?

English or Scottish? [never mind Northern Ireland]

Ken

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back